Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 06:54:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Bitty is all grown up  (Read 3329 times)
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« on: September 09, 2015, 11:11:31 am »

Happy Happy Birthday to my daughter Rachel.  She has always been our 'little bitty' girl.  But today she turns 21!!
We are going to celebrate in Atlantic City.  Just wish Alan had a concert here this year like he did last year.

What a Day Yesterday Was!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 08:04:01 pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL! Hope you're enjoying your special day. Wish you many more happy ones to come.

HopeRothrock, I do miss seeing Alan in concerts too. Missed his Keepin' It Country show in Georgia also. Sigh!

BHR
[/color]

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 01:35:37 pm »

Hope,Wonderful news, congrats on 21! My grand daughter just turned 21 too!  Smiley

To let Every Fan  who knows of me on here . I am not able to be posting for a while due to Family illness.

Thanks to "Abby" for answering my Question.
Take care & God Bless, Jerrie(HOMETOWN MS) I miss Dizzy Dean & her Twin so much. Wonderful Fans for Years...

I will attend Alan's Concerts when possible.I love telling Everyone about my being lucky to have met Alan & Monty
and I loved saying Hello to Roger also! I will always be an admirer of Mr Alan Jackson , his Music & The Wonderful Strayhorns. Bless Them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
LovinThemHoleyJeans

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 07:57:08 pm »

Happy 21st Birthday to Rachel!  We watch her grow-up her on this board!  It's hard to believe she is a young woman now!!  I hope she had a wonderful birthday celebration.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: