Alan Jackson
March 19, 2024, 06:02:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Any New Dates?  (Read 13766 times)
jpegg01

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2015, 07:45:27 pm »

I know his current tour is about to end but he just released a new album so can we expect more dates to be added
?
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 05:09:42 pm »

He recently said...no more tour dates when these stop.
Going to enjoy the empty nest situation..travel, etc.
CarolD36

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 09:44:06 am »

Well, I am sad that he hasn't come to Atlantic City this year.   Cry
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 10:09:33 pm »

Who all is going to Panama city? Iwill see you all there.
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 06:49:50 pm »

so far this year theres 2 listed on the tour page

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 01:40:42 pm »

I hope Alan is on The Today Show In Concert soon! Perhaps he is enjoying some Family time off. His "Nisey" lost her Dear Mother a while back, so she may need some extra comforting. My Heart goes out
To Denise, I lost mine a while back & it's really difficult. My Prayers to her. I try to remember the Happy times but I still cry for my mother at times. it gives me comfort to know she was a child of God.

I hope Alan comes to the St Augustine Amphitheatre, FL. It's nice and not a huge arena. I love the Place.
I met Monty there once ( he is in the Band) and shook hands with him. Terry introduced us. I still miss her. She was a great Alan Jackson Fan from CA. so sorry we lost her to Cancer. So sorry Monty lost his Dad too.

Love ALL The Strayhorns!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to see Alan in February or later, since I have ear surgery coming up soon. I should be able to get well by then.Anytime he is within driving distance we go. We drove to MS from FL
when I met Alan for My Meet & Greet! It was well worth the drive!!~ My sister used to live in Fayetteville, GA and she knew of his family or what they did..I think one taught school there.
She was with us in MS, when I met Alan. The Greatest Day of My Life!!!! he is wonderful and so non-pretentious,but what a savvy Guy!!!!!!!!!!! so Good Looking too, much better than on TV.I wish ALL You Fans, Alan & Family & The Band,& Staff- A Happy New Year!  Cool God Bless, Jerrie( MS HomeTown)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 11:42:35 am »

3 on tour page now

Gone  Country    Arkansas
sheilamc

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 03:37:54 pm »

I could not believe it this week when I looked at my Alan email and saw he is going to be in JACKSON, MS....I jumped on that Good Times VIP experience. It looks like I may actually get to meet him with this package. I never in my whole life thought I would ever get to meet him!  I have been a die-hard fan for so long. If you have met him or have had one of these VIP packages, I'd love to hear about it. Also, I am afraid I messed up by getting reserved seats instead of Pit...what do you think?
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2016, 12:19:55 pm »

I like the reservered   seats  because its hard for me now to stand a long time

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2016, 12:28:10 pm »

every year  they make new vip packages     read the package you picked   

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2016, 01:32:39 pm »

I could not believe it this week when I looked at my Alan email and saw he is going to be in JACKSON, MS....I jumped on that Good Times VIP experience. It looks like I may actually get to meet him with this package. I never in my whole life thought I would ever get to meet him!  I have been a die-hard fan for so long. If you have met him or have had one of these VIP packages, I'd love to hear about it. Also, I am afraid I messed up by getting reserved seats instead of Pit...what do you think?

Sheilamc, meeting Alan has been a very special experience for me and my autistic son. We both has been fans of Alan's too for many years and were very excited when my son won a M&G sign up contest they used to have here at the fan club, which included a photo op with Alan. It lasted only maybe a couple of minutes but it was so precious and worth it. I, too, was so nervous, so much so that I actually wasn't able to say anything to Alan. Smiley If your VIP package includes a photo op with Alan, enjoy every moment of it.

Choosing between the PIT section and the VIP package deal, both have its advantages and disadvantages. One, though, that you have to keep in mind upper and foremost is that, while with the VIP you really would not know if at the particular venue you'll be going to your seat assignment is at a good location. . . .VIP Sections varies at different venues. . . .until you get there, PIT Sections, unlike before and depending on the venue and artist's request, are now mostly used as a Standing Only section, meaning no chairs to sit on, though some venues, if that is the case, provides them if you have a need to sit down, from what I've heard. So, in the end you may still have made the right choice. Don't worry too much about it and focus on having loads of fun.  Smiley

CONGRATS on getting the VIP Seat(s) ticket(s) and ENJOY Alan's concert!

BHR
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 01:37:54 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2016, 12:13:47 pm »

all the pit area is all standing   no chairs to sit on . If you are able to stand the whole time there  then pit is ok.     If need to sit and stand for awhile then the seats are better.     we both have to walk with a cane now so seats are better.     Could not stand all night long.

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2016, 12:15:21 pm »

they are slowly adding new dates  check your email or the tour page quite  often

vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 08:40:08 am »

Hoping for a show in the Northeast!! So happy to see dates being added..Have a great time to all those going!!

RAY
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 04:55:25 pm »

https://www.facebook.com/fasterhorsesfestival/photos/a.202474279888346.51412.178131182322656/731962230272879/?type=3&theater
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: