Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 10:57:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan NOT #1  (Read 4143 times)
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2015, 07:06:56 am »

I'm really confused and a little upset this morning. I read an article that said Billboard made a mistake and calculated the album sales totals wrong and Alan actually debuted in #2 on the country album charts!!  Jason Isbell debuted at #1 selling a few hundred more albums. It said they released the statement late Monday. I personally think that's pretty crappy of Billboard. What makes me upset is the fact that Alan debuted in the spot ahead of this guy on the Billboard top 200 albums chart which includes all genres. How can he be ahead in one and not the other?  This just broke my heart this morning. I thought for sure Angels and Alcohol would have sold more than it did in the first week anyways, but a lot of fans on Facebook were saying they had a hard time finding the CD at their local stores!  I hope maybe the fan club can shed some light on this. I hate that for Alan, even though I'm sure he's very thankful for the fans who bought the album. I'm just not very happy with Billboard right now.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 09:28:21 am »

I was upset about it all too. Makes no sense!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 09:21:20 pm »

Fans ,
Regardless of this , Alan will always be number one to us..

Alan's Past History with his Music is Great! He's the BEST (Country)Singer/Songwriter to me  Cool

Alan has this way about him, when in Concert. Love, Love, Love Him & The StrayHorns . I met Roger & Shook
hands with Monty, thanks to Terry.I miss seeing her on here.
Take Care to All You AJ Fans, Jerrie(MS HOMETOWN)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 06:48:07 am »

I read that Alan sold 47,000 copies of his new CD.  So who cares what Billboard has to say about him.  I'm sure he is not sitting back shedding any tears over this and I bet when the surge wears off, he will have sold the greater amount of albums.  We love him, so who cares what BIllboard wants to report.  They seems to spread more gossip than news anyhow.

Big Fan of Alan's

Alanfan
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 03:50:55 pm »

Number One this week.   Yee Haw..

YES, YES, YES, ALAN IS NUMBER ONE WITH US TODAY, TOMORROW AND ALWAYS.

Marian

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2015, 07:34:57 pm »

ALAN IS FOR SURE #1.  HE'S NOT SHEDDING ANY CROCODILE TEARS over not being #1.  He'll always be #1 with his millions of fans anyway.  We support his music.

ALANFAN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: