Alan Jackson
March 18, 2024, 09:32:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember To Watch Alan on TV  (Read 5510 times)
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2015, 02:59:28 pm »

Cool I just happened to catch that Alan will perform on the "Today" NBC "Concert Series" July 17---AM
YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley I have been ill & haven't seen Alan In a while, & this is HEAVEN Kiss

Mark Your Calenders Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss him so much, & the "STRAYHORNS",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jerrie)MS Hometown

just got the shock of my Life. I always watch "Sunday Morning" when I'm ill and can't go to Church service.
Today ALAN gave me a Blessing, he was on "SUNDAY MORNING', Denise too! Kiss Kiss I was so surprised but it was such Joy ! Alan looked as he did when I met him and talked the same.. He is the REAL DEAL  Cool I really enjoyed it!

Thanks Alan , "God" sent me a Blessing byo CBS- You & Your Nisey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alan Looked GREAT! It was so funny what he said, President Bush said lol  that actually happened to ME, this Country Girl, but with my Sister LOL
     JULY 17 AM
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:47:50 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 04:31:36 pm »

Alan will also be in The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on July 15!!!!!!  I hope this album and new single take off!!!
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 06:56:12 pm »

I saw that too . I would like to go But have airline tickets for Fla that week end . wish I new that before i got tickets for Fla.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 09:41:21 pm »

Jeri and KentuckyGirlAlanFan, thanks for the heads up on Alan's upcoming tv appearances. My family and I have been very busy and weary from our move to a house my husband and I recently purchased and have not had much time to play with our computers and when the day is done are too tired to watch the tv. We're still unpacking and constantly looking for something we couldn't find. Can't wait for our lives to be back to normal again. Thanks, again, both of you for the reminders. I'l try hard not to miss both shows and record them.

Jeri, continued prayers for good health for you. Hope your feeling better. Take care of yourself. We all miss you here.

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 12:56:49 am »

on cbs good morning show in the morning  sunday july 12th

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 03:16:22 pm »

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/alan-jackson-countrys-storyteller/
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 02:52:50 pm »

Loved Alan on the NBC Concert series. He is looking Great & I really like the Songs he did. The audience did too. What a huge crowd  Kiss Alan looked Marvelous in NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! He seemed to be really enjoying himself!!! Cool Loved what he wore & he just looked Great!

I sat up late just to see him on Fallon too! Jimmy really plugged his new Album & they talked some. the Band
seemed to enjoy it too. I noted Monty shook hands when leaving w/Fallon..Alan did Great...Great Job  ALAN!!

My sister & Brother-in -law was here visiting, but we all watched the Today Show together. We enjoyed
it all together. She is the one who has cancer but after being checked this time, she is doing well.She likes Alan and used to live in Fayetteville, GA near Alan's Mom. We took them to see Alan once, & she begged me to take her when I met him  LOL

Thanks BHR & my AJ Fan Friends.Thanks for the good wishes & keep the prayers up.
 Thanks so much.Jeri (MS) Kiss Shocked
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 09:22:28 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: