Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 11:15:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jim Ed Brown and Joey of Joey & Rory.Plus Larry black  (Read 7078 times)
bennettgr

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2015, 10:21:37 am »

I sure hated it when we lost Jim Ed Brown.Another great one gone.I got to meet him.A very nice man.

I remember,when Alan re-did "Pop A Top",Jim Ed spoke very highly of Alan's verson of the song.He will be missed.

And now,there is word Joey,of Joey & Rory,her cancer has returned.Our Prayers are with her for a complete recovery.

And,Larry Black,of "Larry's Country Diner" & "Country's Family Reunion" is in the hospital from an ATV accident,as I type this..He's making great progress,but needs our prayers.Larry gives us great Country Music shows on TV.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 08:11:42 am »

Thoughts and prayers to all the loved ones!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 08:22:29 pm »

I sure hated it when we lost Jim Ed Brown.Another great one gone.I got to meet him.A very nice man.

I remember,when Alan re-did "Pop A Top",Jim Ed spoke very highly of Alan's verson of the song.He will be missed.

And now,there is word Joey,of Joey & Rory,her cancer has returned.Our Prayers are with her for a complete recovery.

And,Larry Black,of "Larry's Country Diner" & "Country's Family Reunion" is in the hospital from an ATV accident,as I type this..He's making great progress,but needs our prayers.Larry gives us great Country Music shows on TV.
So sorry to hear of the return of the  cancer . Prayers I send her and all concerned.God Bless.
My Sister had cancer & it makes one stop & be grateful when they get better. I'm hoping this for All w/Cancer.

God Bless Mr. Jim Ed Brown, May He Rest in Peace, A Fan of all the above, We
saw Mr. Jim ED often & shall miss him and his Gift of his Music to us. tall and so nice looking Jerrie(Hometown MS)
Prayers going out to "Larry" also.Get better soon.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 02:44:27 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 04:37:59 pm »

Yes, we sure will miss Jim Ed on the Opry. So glad I have his last album
and love In Style Again!  His funeral was one of the most beautiful
and meaningful ones I have ever seen.

Joey (of Joey & Rory) is being treated in Chicago..just a few hours from us.
My prayers cover her and her family!  She just had the surgery at the end
of last week.  Her husband posts pics...and has his own daily blog as well
- Rory Feek.

Larry Black was flown home to Nashville from Montana where his accident happened.
He was being flown on a medical transport plane.  I pray he can dig deep for the
stamina he needs to rehab himself back into a much better mode, too.

mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 05:06:58 pm »

Bill Anderson wrote on his August journal on his website that Larry
had to return to the hospital since returning to Nashville.  Prayers continue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: