Alan Jackson
April 17, 2024, 11:04:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jim & Jack & Hank new single being released  (Read 12995 times)
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2015, 06:50:28 pm »

I LOVE "You can always come Home".   Relates such a great message to our children and I feel it relates to the children who have left home, living in the slums but afraid to go home.    Beautiful song.
Also, The Wrights wrote another great song.     

Love the whole album.     Great Going Alan..............

Marian

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 11:30:27 am »

Kanaloa, I agree with you. This song we can all identify with. it can be about children  or apply to anyone..

"The Wrights wrote this?" If So, They have another hit for sure. Alan has another hit with this one !!!! It's one of my Favorites.  Good to see you posting.. I'm not on Twitter  or Facebook, so it's nice to see another person
who has posted for years, when i did.. Take Care, Jeri

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 03:48:17 pm »

Hi Jeri, so nice to hear from you again also.

Sorry to have confused you or anyone.  "You Can Always Come Home" was written by Alan.    Just saw an article and he said he wrote it years ago when Mattie left home on her own and it also referred to the message his Dad had given him when he left Nashville.

The Wrights wrote "The One You Are Waiting On".   I think it is a great song.     

They are playing all of Alan's older songs here and I need to get to requesting the new ones.

Take care of yourself Jeri......and all of you.

Marian

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: