Alan Jackson
March 19, 2024, 01:49:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan on the CMT Awards  (Read 3621 times)
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2015, 07:17:05 am »

In case you missed Alan last night on the CMT awards, you can go to CMT.com and the clips are posted under the videos section for the awards. I was very intrigued by the pictures posted earlier this week of Alan and Steven Tyler on Alan's Facebook. They were in a skit where Alan was being driven around by Steven as part of Guuber, the Nashville version of the Uber service. It was really funny!  You can tell Alan was having fun and maybe a tad embarrassed by some of the things Steven was saying. There are two clips, one with Alan, Steven and several other celebrities and one with just the two of them. Check it out!  I'm sure everyone will get a kick out of it if you missed it!  As always, it would have been wonderful if Alan performed, but the CMTs like to rock so that didn't happen. I'm not a big fan of Steven Tyler in country but I love him with Aerosmith. It looked like Alan had a great time!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 12:51:58 pm »

KentuckyGirlAlanFan, thanks for the info. Wish we had been informed before hand that Alan will make a cameo appearance at the CMT Awards. I don't normally watch it. . .and I didn't. . .but I could have at least recorded it on our DVR and watched the spoofs later. I agree, it is hilarious. . .LOL!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/shows/2015-cmt-music-awards/1210712/2015-cmt-music-awards-everybodys-using-guuber.jhtml

http://www.cmt.com/videos/shows/2015-cmt-music-awards/1210717/2015-cmt-music-awards-alan-jackson-and-steven-tyler-share-a-guuber.jhtml#id=1736369

Click also on ALAN JACKSON SOCIAL BUZZ at the homepage of this site to see photos of Alan and Steven Tyler and the filming of their spoof (keep scrolling down).

Thanks. . .again.

BHR

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 05:15:45 pm »

It was all good fun! I loved it. It seems Alan did too.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 12:43:44 pm »

Thanks BHR

YeeHaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats Alan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

! Love to See Alan Just having fun. Now This was fun! Cool Wink

would love to see Alan do a duo  Cool .
we need some uplifting Songs now, with so much going on in our Beloved Country,,,,,  Kiss.  I hope this doesn't sound Like I'm not liking Alan's Music. I just suggested some great ones, that Alan can do so well. Love Songs etc. and Fun Songs too. Well anything Alan Sings will be FINE! Cool

Jerrie(HomeTown -MS
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:36:30 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: