Alan Jackson
April 24, 2024, 10:30:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Makes Little Boy's Dream Comes True  (Read 4938 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2015, 08:16:39 pm »

It's very touching and kind of Alan doing this for a little boy, who is battling a form of lung and liver cancer, at the Country Music Hall Of Fame yesterday, Friday, May 8th. He made this boy's dream of meeting him in person come true and gave him an autographed guitar too. Thank you. Alan for that little act of kindness. It's things like that that you do that which makes you special and someone to be really proud of. KUDOS.

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-little-boy-cancer/

BHR

vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 07:23:23 am »

I was truly touched by this..God Bless Alan,Denise and everyone involved for making this boys dream come true.

RAY
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 04:53:33 pm »

May God bless Alan and Denise and all who had a part of making this little boys dream come true, on top of everything else they got to fly on Alans private plane.This only shows again the true heart of Alan.His mom and dad raised him right.

Thank you again Alan and Denise.
Patches12

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 01:22:04 am »

Hi Alan Jackson: I want to Thank You from the bottom of my HEART for what you did for little Joshua John on Friday. You will always be my favourite country singer and hero. Love From Your #1 Fan Linda Beaton Of Calgary.
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 11:29:40 am »

This story has so touched my heart. What a sweet family and an even sweeter child. I knew Alan would do something special for this family, and I'm sure all that they experienced with their trip to Nashville and meeting Alan was way more than they could have expected. This is just one of the many reasons I love Alan. He truly is a humble man that cares about his fans. He saw a need and went above and beyond to meet it. As much as I love Alan, I have to talk about how awesome I think Denise is!  Like so many I have read her book and know she is a woman of great faith. How awesome it was for her to step up and have prayer with this family. How many people would have taken the time to openly pray for this family and claim healing for little Joshua!?  She is an awesome example and a true light in this world. I love Alan for his music but I support his career for not only the singer/songwriter he is but because of the person he is.  Alan and Denise thank you for being so supportive and appreciative of us, your fans!  I'm a fan of Denise too!  God bless both of you and let's keep Joshua and his family in our prayers continually. God is in the healing business!!!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 05:18:44 pm »

I expected nothing less from Alan for this little boy and his family. It's heart wrenching what they're all going through. I'm sure this will be a special memory for everyone involved. God Bless you Alan!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 11:53:07 pm »

This truly breaks my heart for this little boy.  What a wonderful thing Alan and Denise did to bring a little joy into Joshu's life and his family.  We shall all pray for Joshu and God's blessings for greater healing powers.

Thank you Alan and Denise.   Bless you and yours.   

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 05:33:22 pm »

Already posted at the homepage is the more detailed coverage from Country Weekly on this very special event. Very sweet and very humbling. Thank you again, Alan. . .and Denise too. You're both so kind and wonderful to do this for this young boy and his family.

At their website, Country Weekly also posted photos taken there. Here's the link (just keep clicking on the numbers above the photos to see all of them):

http://www.countryweekly.com/photos/photos-alan-jackson-greets-special-young-fan-country-music-hall-fame

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: