Alan Jackson
March 18, 2024, 10:59:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: presale  (Read 2728 times)
eschultz

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2015, 10:22:19 am »

Hmm, confused...  Presale tickets went on sale today for Highland, IL...   I was directed to the venue as it states on the site,  THERE ARE NO TICKETS/SEATS available...  How does this happen?  So sad!!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 08:20:15 pm »

Hmm, confused...  Presale tickets went on sale today for Highland, IL...   I was directed to the venue as it states on the site,  THERE ARE NO TICKETS/SEATS available...  How does this happen?  So sad!!

You might still be able to buy tickets for this show. I just checked the venue site where you get directed to and there are still seats available. My guess is they were not set to start the pre-sale event when you logged in this morning. It happens. Pre-sale is until tomorrow (Thursday). Here's the link. . .just click on the the RESERVED SEATS|BUY TICKETS box:

http://www.ravinia.org/Page/FanClub_AlanJackson

Sorry, just saw your post tonight. Hope this helps.

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 10:13:33 am »

Dear BIGH.........................
from Alanfan

You are always so helpful to these new people who have a hard time getting tickets.  I must say I tuned in also just for fun and found the same thing so don't know nearly as much as you.  Thanks for helping these fans out.

Suzanne
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: