Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 01:59:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I just bought myself a Christmas present - tee hee hee  (Read 11287 times)
January

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2009, 03:43:07 pm »

I just bought another Alan Jackson throw - one I have not seen before - it has the picture from the Somebody Loves you CD I think- the cranberry colored jacket  - OMG - too cool - my husband is going to kill me - LOL   BUT won't it look cool for both of my Cracker Barrel rockers to have a throw?   AND this one goes with my decor- unlike the overused blue picture  from CB - lol - oh lucky lucky me - what an Alan Jackson Christmas this is being!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 03:46:00 pm by January » Logged

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 03:53:10 pm »

Gayle, you are too funny.  Your husband can't possibly be upset when he sees how HAPPY
you are!  I guess I need one more trip to Cracker Barrel since it sounds like the end of the
display.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 04:43:21 pm »

Gayle.  Good for you.  Where did you find it?  Was it as expensive as the one at Cracker Barrel?  I do love mine.  I use it all the time.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

January

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 05:28:05 pm »

I got it from ebay - it wasn't up for buy it now but the seller agreed to change the auction for me and I paid - with shipping- the same as the cracker barrel one - I love the cranberry jacket picture and it goes better with my decor. Now I just have to figure out how to tell my husband - he and my kids are thinking about having me commited - my younger son keeps telling me I am NOT in JR high and this Alan Jackson thing is ridiculous - lol - I say " yes - I know it is BUT I CAN"T HELP IT" 

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 07:54:24 pm »

January good for you. I am glad you got a throw you really love, You deserve it and so glad it worked out so well for you at EBAY. Tell you son that it is the child in all of us that has the most fun.   Take Care and Enjoy your rockers and throws.  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 09:12:53 am »

"... I am NOT in JR high and this Alan Jackson thing is ridiculous - lol - I say " yes - I know it is BUT I CAN"T HELP IT" 

Gayle, sounds like me and my family.  I can relate, I had to buy the rocking chair yesterday, before they were gone, as a Christmas present to me from my husband.  Can't wait to see it in my family room.  Leslie
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 02:58:54 pm »

Gayle enjoy your Christmas gift(LOL) Wish we had
a cracker barrel here.To sent for things from the
U.S. it costs me way to much as I have to pay duty
on it.
Elaine

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 04:34:44 pm »

Leslie, Gayle and any all AJ Fans.  Who cares what anybody thinks.  It is something that we like and there is nothing wrong with it.   I am glad for your purchases Gayle and Leslie.  I know Elaine, I wish there was a Cracker Barrel near me.  I had to drive about 2-1/2 hours to go to one in the States.  I made it a day out with my sister and we had fun.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 08:43:26 pm »

Gayle while you are on a roll
why don't you go ahead and get your rocking chair
and take all you ribbing at one time..lol
'

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 07:21:13 am »

Gayle, We AJ fans totally understand. Congratulations Leslie and Gayle on your purchases. My husband looks at me like I have lost my mind. The rest of my family looks at me like I have 2 heads.  But I don't care either.....I'm working overtime this weekend so I can purchase the rocking chair and some other things for myself for Christmas. All I can say is Merry Christmas to all of us AJ fans. YEEHAW
January

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 08:44:06 am »

Kimberleigh- if they don't have a rocker we have one at the Maumee store - actually they might ship one from another store for you - they are looking to get rid of the stuff - the manager told me yesterday that they aren't  getting any more but what is there will be there until it is sold.

Dizzy - I already bought two rockers and yesterday when I went to get mugs for my granddaughters (and they are GONE!)  the manager came up and asked me if I was going to buy another - as well as the collage - I told her when they reduce the collage I will think about it but after all the reductions I am not paying full price for anything else. You all know I love this guy dearly but he and Cracker Barrel have much bigger stashes of cash than I will ever have....  I have contributed enough this year - lol -( I also ordered from the fan club store)

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 10:33:43 am »

To Much of a GOOD THING!!

IS--- "A GOOD THING!!"

YES!! I AGREE ONE for each RoCkEr!!!!

NOW some cracker barrel stuff is Le$$ On Cracker barrel sight!
The rocker is $50 LESS! Sad

AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2009, 04:42:20 pm »

Talked to someone that was @ CB

Christmas ornaments are 1/2 off!!

I didn;t get any.. But Im Gonna TRY and get there later today!!!

I Heard Other things are marked down as well the throw is $39.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: