Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 04:36:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Denise's Mom Has Died  (Read 13354 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2015, 10:58:14 am »

Heartfelt condolences to Denise, Alan, their families and friends on the passing of Denise's Mom last Friday, the 3rd of April 2015. Thoughts and prayers are being sent to all of them.

Rest In Peace and Godspeed, Ms. Nell.

http://www.times-herald.com/obits/20150405_obit_Jackson_pic#fb-com-container

BHR
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 11:35:49 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 06:00:01 pm »

Thoughts and prayers going out to the Jackson family. I remember watching Alan's Precious Memories special from the Ryman and seeing Mama Ruth and Ms. Nell holding hands together while he sang "I Want to Stroll Over Heaven With You."  Very sweet, precious ladies.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 07:55:09 am »

Ms. Nell was a loving woman and Denise and family will miss her.  I saw the Obit. on a GA. website and wrote a condolence note there.   Alan will probably do that song from Precious Memories:  "Turn your eyes Upon Jesus" .  He did that for Denise's father's funeral.  It's on the album.

Thanks for your note to the fans. They will appreciate it.

Alanfan
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 09:57:57 am »

Thoughts and prayers for the Jackson Families during this time.

God bless you all.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 10:27:05 am »

Thanks for posting the obit. BHR.  I had heard of her death Friday.  My prayers are with the Jackson families.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 11:01:50 am »

To Fan Club members:  Please let Denise know that we all wish her a happy Birthday.  God has picked her to take her wonderful mother's place on earth and continue on her trip to heaven with all the great deeds her mother did.  In many ways, that should make her happy to be "chosen" to take the place of such a good woman as Nell.

I am both sad and glad for you Denise.  You deserve many honours for surviving your grief and new life that will all arrive at the same time.  We love you and will not forget you or your mother.

P.S. I always hoped I could measure up to my mother when she went to visit Jesus.  I'm sure you can, Denise.  We love you.

Alanfan
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 04:00:25 pm »

Ms. Nell was a loving woman and Denise and family will miss her.  I saw the Obit. on a GA. website and wrote a condolence note there.   Alan will probably do that song from Precious Memories:  "Turn your eyes Upon Jesus" .  He did that for Denise's father's funeral.  It's on the album.

Thanks for your note to the fans. They will appreciate it.

Alanfan

Alanfan, you're welcome and thank you too for your note to the fans in regards to Denise's birthday. I share your thoughts and sentiment.

Denise you are remembered on your birthday as we have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers on the passing of your Mom.

Just thought I'll also I'll pass along to all of you here a couple of links to articles I have just found online about the passing of Denise's mom:

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-mother-in-law-nell-brown-jackson-dead/

http://theboot.com/alan-jackson-mother-in-law-dead/

BHR

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2015, 06:49:25 pm »

So very sorry for the Jacksons family loss. I will keep them in my thoughts & prayers.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
wynner

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2015, 11:43:57 am »

So very sorry for the loss of Denise's mom.  My prayers are with your families. 
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2015, 07:28:40 pm »

Condolences to Denise and family on death of Denise's mother......   Wish  Denise a blessed belated birthday! 
Thoughts and prayers are with you all!
countrygirl24

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2015, 04:47:51 pm »

My Thoughts and Prayers go out to Denise and all the Family! I am so sorry, to hear of the loss of Denise's Mom! I will be saying extra Prayers each day for Denise and all the Family! God Bless You's All!
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 05:41:25 pm »

,,,  Our Deepest  Condolences.
 " Denise" & Family , may God "give you all, that Peace, that only He can"..

I lost my Wonderful Mother in 2009( before meeting Alan) It was such a comfort to me, to divert the pain and feelng comforted byo of meeting My Favorite Country Singer - the sweet Memories of Just having met  Alan.
She was a  child of God too, but i am a grown  woman  but still awaken, crying at times.We Never forget our mom's.

My Prayers go out to You and the Famly,
God Bless you all,
Jerrie M.(Hometown MS)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:53:40 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2015, 04:17:34 pm »

So very sad. I first saw it on twitter. My heart went out to the family. They continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my mother in 2002 and my mother in law in 2008 and miss them both tremendously. No one can replace our mothers.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2015, 07:26:45 am »

Off the subject.   I did not get the discount either on pre-ordering the new CD from Alan.  I don't think they are giving it.

Alanfan
bennettgr

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2015, 02:12:12 pm »

My prayers are with Alan,Denise & Family.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: