Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 04:25:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALERT: 2015 ACM Awards 50th Anniversary Show  (Read 5968 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2015, 05:44:23 pm »

Alan has just been added to the new list of performers at the ACM Award's 50th Anniversary Show along with Martina McBride and a special comeback of Brooks and Dunn. It will air at the CBS network on April 19 at 8PM. Read the details and list of the other performers already been previously announced here:

http://theboot.com/2015-acm-awards-performance-lineup/

Can't wait to watch and see what new song Alan will perform, which I'm sure will be the new single from his upcoming new album (wish summer is here so we all can have Alan's new album already!).

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 06:16:43 pm »

Thanks for the tipoff on the show and hope we'll get the new single soon.
You are always so well informed.  Have a great day and week.

I've been a big buys these days with the taxes an flood information.
You are so good to help everyone.

Love to you,

Alanfan
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 11:46:25 pm »

thanks have planned to try and watch that night

Gone  Country    Arkansas
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 11:00:56 am »

Alanfan, you're very welcome. Hoping we'll get the new single and album soon also. The wait is killing me. Smiley Love to you too.

Dee, you too, you're very welcome.

BHR

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 07:24:33 pm »

Just bringing this back to the top to remind everyone to tune in and or set your TIVOs and DVRs to the ACM Awards tomorrow night for Alan's guest performance. Check your local tv listing for the schedule.

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 12:01:22 am »

Hope to watch it tomorrow night.           They are calling for severe weather here in Arkansas tomorrow night  hope the local weather people don't interrupt during the show.

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 12:49:40 pm »

There is a video of the rehearsal for the ACM's on Facebook.  It seems Alan will be singing "Where Were You"
The duet show where he will sing with Cole Swindell will be on CBS on May 15.  I was confused about these two
shows and think this is all true!

BHR, sorry I just repeated your post about the duet.  I just went back and read it!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 12:52:01 pm by jinx47 » Logged

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 10:12:48 am »

Jinx, Thanks for posting this. The Show was different,I miss Alan getting awards & that Great Era of Country Music  They saved the BEST FOR LAST Kiss  Some I can see being hits but Country Music Has Changed, I'm afraid. I Love the Alan Jackson Sound....REAL Country Music. YeeHaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw "Denise" holding up her hands , she looked so Lovely. in the huge Crowd. Alan did Great as Usual. His voice is so GREAT!
 SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see Brooks and Dunn United again.!!!!!!!!!!! Ronnie can Sing w/such Heart..Love Him.So Good to see you Ronnie & Kix Shocked

Good to see & Hear  ALAN , It's Like No other Kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerrie( Hometown,MS.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 05:08:59 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2015, 01:33:51 pm »

Got to see the whole show ,, all we got was thunderstorms  and the weather people did not interrupt  the show

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 03:24:43 pm »

I really enjoyed the show, especially Alan's performance. It seemed everyone got an award but him though! Bummer

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: