Alan Jackson
April 24, 2024, 07:09:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conversation: The Rise Of Alan Jackson  (Read 7016 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2015, 07:06:49 pm »

This is an additional program at the Country Music Hall of Fame to be held on Saturday, April 11th at 2:00PM. If you're not able to attend in person, "Conversation: Chasin' That Neon Rainbow: The Rise Of Alan Jackson" will be streamed at: http://countrymusichalloffame.org/streaming . I thought you all would want to know about this.

http://countrymusichalloffame.org/calendar/event/conversation-chasin-that-neon-rainbow-the-rise-of-alan-jackson

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 07:39:47 pm »

Thank you so very much.  I would surely have missed this chance.  You are so kind to let us know of your knowledge of things.  Love you. 

Alanfan
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 06:25:10 pm »

Thanks for letting us know BHR. The information you share is always appreciated.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 11:09:26 am »

Alanfan and Brenda, you're both very welcome. I just try to keep the fans here informed of everything "Alan" that comes in the news that I happen to read online. I think a lot of us who are still posting here share a common thread, aside from being Alan's avid fans, that is. We all don't have Facebook accounts and don't care to open or start one for our own personal reasons and this is one of the reasons I continue to do this and will continue to do so whenever I can. I appreciate both your gratitudes.

BHR

mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 08:50:38 am »

Thanks So Much for this news... I will be trying to stream on April 11th at 2 pm CT!!!!

Aiiiieeeee
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 07:15:30 am »

Thank you, BHR!    The Adam Wright and Keith Stegall conversations
 were so interesting and fun.  The one about Alan should be awesome!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 01:02:55 pm »

A friend wrote to me and said that Denise's mother died.  What a horrible thing to happen on Easter weekend.  Not verified anywhere in the news so far but you usually know where to find things like that.  Can you help us with information?Huh

Thanks,
Alanfan Sad
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 06:46:34 pm »

A friend wrote to me and said that Denise's mother died.  What a horrible thing to happen on Easter weekend.  Not verified anywhere in the news so far but you usually know where to find things like that.  Can you help us with information?Huh

Thanks,
Alanfan Sad

Alanfan, I had not heard about this until now. I read your post from my iPhone while in my son's car after our grocery shopping this afternoon and Google searched soon I was able to sit down and relax at home but thus far could not find anything about it. . .not even from the Newnan, GA's local paper. I will be checking for it and will post on here whatever news about this I find. Thanks for informing us all here. So sad.

Music44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 07:05:09 pm »

Denise's mother, Nell Jackson, did pass away. The  obituary is on the McKoon Funeral ( Newnan, Georgia) Home site. Funeral is Tuesday, I think.

Thoughts and Prayers are with Denise, Alan , and family!

Music44
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2015, 07:31:39 pm »

Looking forward to Alan 's concert Thursday night in Wilmington, NC. 

Music44

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: