Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 09:27:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Just That Way-Radio Spincrease  (Read 13886 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2009, 09:23:51 am »

Look at this- the radio Adds & Spin Increase Chart:

ZAC BROWN BAND Highway 20 Ride 5 49 Leaders Starters
ALAN JACKSON It's Just That Way 4 40 Leaders Starters [/b]
CARRIE UNDERWOOD Temporary Home 3 38 Leaders Starters
KEITH URBAN Til Summer Comes Around 3 31 Leaders Starters
CHRIS YOUNG The Man I Want To Be 3 23 Leaders Starters
CLAY WALKER She Won't Be Lonely Long 2 21 Leaders Starters
JARON & THE LONG ROAD TO LOVE Pray For You 2 19 Leaders Starters
DANNY GOKEY My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me 2 19 Leaders Starters
RODNEY CARRINGTON Camouflage & Christmas Lights 1 19 Leaders Starters
SONG TRUST Box Of Rocks 2 16 Leaders Starters
LEE ANN WOMACK There Is A God 2 15 Leaders Starters
LOVE AND THEFT Dancing In Circles 1 10 Leaders Starters
JONATHAN SINGLETON/THE GROVE Look Who's Back In Love 1 9 Leaders Starters
BLAKE SHELTON Hillbilly Bone f/Trace Adkins 1 9 Leaders Starters
TOBY KEITH Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song) 1 9 Leaders Starters
JERROD NIEMANN One More Drinkin' Song 1 8 Leaders Starters
KELLIE PICKLER Santa Baby 1 7 Leaders Starters

TAKING OFF is a format-by format look at up to the Top 50 currents sorted by the most new spins showing detections for the first time. Minimum of 6 detections required. Updated daily and reflecting  R

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 11:29:49 am »

Asked Kicks Country in Atlanta if They're playinhg Alan's new song yet & the DJ said she didn't know but was sure they would get right on it.

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 08:42:49 pm »

Harriet THANK you again for the link. When I asked my station to play ISLB they told me they needed the single and did not have it. I asked Cindy to please send one and after awhile they finally played it. It wasn't easy or fun to try and get it played, so much so I am searching for another online station. There is no Country station here.only 8 million people. That station is the one that dropped it when the two polls did. I want a loyal and fair station.  Thanks for listening.  Take Care Hugs   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 09:14:00 pm »

Harriet THANK you again for the link. When I asked my station to play ISLB they told me they needed the single and did not have it. I asked Cindy to please send one and after awhile they finally played it. It wasn't easy or fun to try and get it played, so much so I am searching for another online station. There is no Country station here.only 8 million people. That station is the one that dropped it when the two polls did. I want a loyal and fair station.  Thanks for listening.  Take Care Hugs   nelle

Nelle, my station can be streamed. Would you like me to send you the link?

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 10:10:45 pm »

Harriet I just forgot what I was going to say, saw that picture again.haha  I am sorry but I don't know what steaming is. I think I can get your station online. If you can call in I can to that. I have unlimited for the whole country. The people at my station were all nice, but it seemed to me they were told what to play. I just E-MAILED them once and thanked them when I heard it or saw it on the playlist. When you can see the playlist you can see certain songs played over and over. One DJ even said I don't have to keep E-MAILING a thank you, it was on the hit list so it would be played in that time slot because they thought it would be a hit. I like to E-MAIL because it is hard to get through on the phone. I like a playlist because you can see what is going on. I will stay with these nice people but want to belong to other ones too because I did not like that it was dropped to fit certain new ones in. MY OPINION. Thank you again, but I am sure I can get your station and I will add it to my list which includes NEW MEXICO, OHIO, INDIANA,and WASHINGTON.  It takes time but the new song will need spins and they seem hard to get with all those songs out there. Take Care HUGS nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 09:23:40 am »

I know nothing about how Radio airplay works , except it seems the more airplay helps. Voting for songs alone, does not get them up as fast as it should, it seems, so it's complicated.  

I'm sure it will be  a while here, before they play Alan's new one here. I will request anyway. They seem to be introducing Carrie Underwood's( which I like) "Temporary Home" also by Arista. I think this song may go as high as "Jesus Take The Wheel." It has a great message and really touched me having lost Mom recently.

I will request Alan's often. Our local DJ's are nice. we have several Country Stations here locally. It seems the people who visit the station or come here for free concerts, get more airplay at the time. George Strait always gets airplay here.
People request Alan and I call in.. Dizzy we need to request this new one.
Nelle, some stations have stopped streaming music, it costs too much I suppose, with recent changes.Kix Country 92.9 may stream. You can listen online. also one here WQIK- Jacksonville, FL may and they have many songs on the site.
Jerrie aka Artsy-FL-MS
PS- Harriet, I saw the video of Alan singing "Let It Be Christmas " at the WhiteHouse and I think he had this Jackset on!

« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 09:43:21 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 09:48:55 am »

Look at today's spin increase chart, Nelle I'll send you the link to mt station. Streaming means you can play it onlne so you really do know what it means.
From All Access today:

Country
Published (U.S.) -- Rolling Chart -- Currents
This week: Dec 4 - Dec 10Artist Title New Stations New Spins 7-Day Reports
ALAN JACKSON It's Just That Way 6 60 Leaders Starters[/b]
ZAC BROWN BAND Highway 20 Ride 5 54 Leaders Starters
KEITH URBAN Til Summer Comes Around 3 37 Leaders Starters
CARRIE UNDERWOOD Temporary Home 3 35 Leaders Starters
TRACE ADKINS Ala-Freakin-Bama 3 31 Leaders Starters
DANNY GOKEY My Best Days Are Ahead Of Me 2 24 Leaders Starters
BLAKE SHELTON Hillbilly Bone f/Trace Adkins 2 19 Leaders Starters
CHRIS YOUNG The Man I Want To Be 2 19 Leaders Starters
LOVE AND THEFT Dancing In Circles 1 13 Leaders Starters
JONATHAN SINGLETON/THE GROVE Look Who's Back In Love 1 13 Leaders Starters
JARON & THE LONG ROAD TO LOVE Pray For You 1 13 Leaders Starters
TOBY KEITH Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song) 1 10 Leaders Starters
LEE ANN WOMACK There Is A God 1 10 Leaders Starters
SONG TRUST Box Of Rocks 1 10 Leaders Starters
RANDY HOUSER Whistlin' Dixie 1 8 Leaders Starters
BILLY CURRINGTON That's How Country 

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 10:18:08 am »

YEAH!!!!!! Harriet, thanks for keeping us updated on this. YEEEE HAWWW!!!!

BHR

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 11:32:10 am »

Harriet, Jeri and BHR thank you for your help. Harriet I found KICKS Atlanta already and I added it to my toolbar favorites. It has a playlist and I love them because I can only play stations on my laptop. I have a cooling pad but sometimes it still gets hot so I turn it off. So now I have three so far. Mine, Albuquerque and Atlanta with playlists and the phone numbers for two and mine has E-MAIL. I'm getting ready for JAN.4. Harriet if somehow you missed it on the top right hand side it says playlist and all songs played will come up. It is easy to miss because the place to press to listen is there and it is crowded. This is on the home page. I hate to ask favors and thats what I feel like I am doing for a song to be played and then to hear the same ones played over and over is like I am a pest.  Thanks also for the update Harriet, that's great. Love. HUGS And Take Care Harriet, Jeri and BHR        nelle

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2009, 12:50:53 pm »

Harriett do you know how many stations that are playing the song....I love the amount of the spins....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2009, 03:01:51 pm »

Harriett do you know how many stations that are playing the song....I love the amount of the spins....

Dizzy, I don't know the answer to that. Have not heard it on Atlanta stations & thery don't usually put a new song on the playlist right away.
I am requesting it at radio.

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 09:32:15 pm »

Jeri I added WQIK Jacksonville Fl. to my online radio stations.  Thank you.  Take Care

Harriet I will keep checking the playlist of what your station is playing and let you know as soon as they play IT'S JUST THAT WAY.      Take Care        nelle

Harriet I just looked-They played LET IT CHRISTMAS twice,  A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS twice, 5 OCLOCK SOMEWHERE and one more I am sorry I forget which hit it was. I'll write them down next time. TO me this is great, I can't get mine to play ALAN like this. We have to keep ALAN'S songs playing.  Take Care Again.     nelle  

« Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 10:00:41 pm by nelle » Logged

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2009, 10:29:17 pm »

Today I requested Let it be Christmas & they played it- the DJ said she loved that one. But they are not playing the new song yet & once they start playing it it still takes awhile to get it on the playlist. So I'll let you know when I hear it on Kicks Country.

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2009, 09:09:53 pm »

Thank you Harriet. I hope they start playing it soon.   Take Care   HUGS     nelle

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2009, 11:17:44 pm »

Jeri I added WQIK Jacksonville Fl. to my online radio stations.  Thank you.  Take Care

Harriet I will keep checking the playlist of what your station is playing and let you know as soon as they play IT'S JUST THAT WAY.      Take Care        nelle

Harriet I just looked-They played LET IT CHRISTMAS twice,  A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS twice, 5 OCLOCK SOMEWHERE and one more I am sorry I forget which hit it was. I'll write them down next time. TO me this is great, I can't get mine to play ALAN like this. We have to keep ALAN'S songs playing.  Take Care Again.     nelle  

Nelle, when they first start playing it it they do not put it on the playlist right away.
Twice last week I called & asked them if they were playing Alan's new song yet & they said not yet. They may wait til the
actual release date. That is really a nice playlist they have.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: