Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 01:18:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Change in date for Roanoke show  (Read 3821 times)
nighttrouble

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2015, 10:27:25 pm »

Does anyone know why they changed date for Roanoke show from 25th to 23rd?
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 07:07:12 am »

Apr23 Berglund Center Coliseum Roanoke, VA - See more at: http://www.alanjackson.com/tour.html#sthash.cOshcS7A.dpuf

I just looked this up and here's what I found.  I did not know it had been changed.  You might write to the fan office.  They are very helpful.  They do tell you to watch dates and times etc. in case something has to get changed.  I'm sure Alan would do him best to make his dates but I've had cancellations entirely.  Live is just like that.  I'm so sorry for you but it's just something that must have happened and we are not necessarily OWED AN EXPLANATION!!!

I'm not being mean.  I feel for you but it must be important or it would not have happened.  Cindy at the Fan office might be able to tell you but only if she's allowed.  She is an employee and very loyal so she will tell you all she can I'm sure. She and Sharon are TRUE BLUE FOR ALAN.

Alanfan
nighttrouble

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 09:56:21 am »

Oh I'm not upset about it.  I will still be there no matter what the date.  I was just wondering cause everyone that knew I was going keeps asking me why it changed. 
jmacminn1621

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 12:06:03 pm »

This is upsetting since it went from a Saturday to a Thursday night!  I hope they are prepared to refund money to the people who can't make it now!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 03:34:28 pm »

Okay, first off, I seemed to remember reading something about a festival of some sort slated for the weekend of April 25th that Alan was added in the line up , but I could be wrong though. I've been trying to find where online I read it from. If I'm right and find the site, I will post the link here. One thing I seemed to be remembering was checking his tour dates to confirm to myself that he have a scheduled show that day already and thinking that he'll either cancel that show (Roanoke) or re-schedule it. I found a Roanoke newspaper's website that noted the change of schedule in Alan's show there saying that it was because of shift in Alan's schedule. I also checked out the venue's website and found a short article with the instruction on ticket refund for this show for those who are not going to be able to make it on the new date. Both links for these sites are below.

To those of you who are still going to be at the show, have loads of fun and be sure to give those of us here who won't be there a little review. And to those who won't be able to go because of the scheduling change, I'm so sorry for your disappointment. I hear you all and understand how you all must be feeling. Maybe Alan will be back there another time and in the very near future.

http://www.roanoke.com/arts_and_entertainment/columns_and_blogs/blogs/cut_n_scratch/alan-jackson-show-in-roanoke-changed-to-april/article_377e88c4-bd1d-11e4-8da5-4b10e571f413.html

http://www.roanokeciviccenter.com/85256A8D0062AF37/vwContentByKey/N29REPGH875JBEDEN

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: