Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 10:15:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MAE HORNE (MAZIE)  (Read 7854 times)
jinx47

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2015, 04:36:52 pm »

It is with a heavy heart that I tell all of you that our precious twin, Mazie, has passed away.  She and her twin sister Dizzy have been fans of Alan since the very beginning of his career.  I know many of you have met them at concerts and know what lovely ladies they are.  She has not been well for some time and passed away at hospice on Friday.   Please keep Dizzy in your prayers as this will be a very difficult time for her without her twin sister.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 06:42:46 pm »

I am so sorry and very sadden to hear this. I met Dizzy and Mazie at Alan's concert in Macon, GA I believe it was in September of 2011. They are such sweet ladies. I remember how easily I recognized them when I saw them from where my sons and I were seated at. I was a bit timid to approach them. But with my son's encouragement I mastered all the courage and went and introduced myself to these two sweet ladies. I will always treasure that memory. Jinx, thanks for letting us all know of Mazie's passing.

Dizzy, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

BHR

Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 07:16:42 pm »

I was so saddened to hear this news! Jinx, thanks for posting and keeping us in touch.
I always looked for them at concerts when I traveled south. Loved seeing and talking to them and taking pictures.
I saw them in Georgia almost 2 years ago at an  Aj concert. I told them Denise and Mama Ruth were up the stairs, they ask me if I would take them up to them. I told them Of course I would. That was such a.highlight for them to talk with Denise and Mama Ruth.....Prayers for the family and special hugs for Dean
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 11:58:47 pm »

Thanks for the infor. I got to meet them a while back .They were so sweet. Sending her sister prayers.
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 05:03:39 pm »

So saddened to hear this..my thoughts and prayers are with her family..

RAY
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2015, 05:03:04 pm »

Oh My.... Dizzy I hope you are doing ok, after this . I knew Mazie was ill, She was  a Dear heart and we saw you Guys at several Concerts.It was a pleasure to meet Mazie .Sending Prayers to comfort you Dizzy. I hope You
have Family close.You will be in my Thoughts and Prayers.

I am ill at the time, maybe surgery coming up if nothing changes. I haven't been online to see this.. Dizzy i hope you feel better knowing  we all that have met you , Love You Dearly and God Bless You,
 Love In Christ,Jerrie

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 04:33:51 pm »

They were two sweet ladies. Last time I saw and talked to them was in June 2012.

"Gone Country"  From KY
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 11:54:32 am »

I saw her at Alan's release party in Nashville a couple of years ago. She and Dizzy were lucky enough to go on stage with Alan at that event. She's on a bigger stage now. May she rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers to her family and friends.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 09:06:17 pm »

Shocked Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss

I am coming April for the show thanks some selling her tickets
I want to thank Louan for all her kindness...So look for me I will
be on row 4 seat 6 I might beconfused in the seating..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 01:34:03 am »

So happy you are coming. See you there!
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 01:22:32 pm »

So sorry to hear this.  Have not been on here inawhile.        My wife and I  met the twins  and saw them at alot of concerts,

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2015, 11:50:36 pm »

Huh

I remember when I met you have seen you many times
You came up  to Mazie and me dizzy aND INTRODUCE YURSELF TO US.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: