Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 06:37:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rock The South, Cullman, AL, June 19 & 20, 2015  (Read 3997 times)
NancyC

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2015, 08:38:29 pm »

Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Feb. 12th, for Rock The South in Cullman, AL.  Planning to go, but we are trying to determine if the $399 tickets will include a meet and greet with AJ.  Anyone have any info?  Website says a meet and greet with artist of your choice....from a select list of artists, but no info as to who is included on the list.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 07:51:56 am »

Dear Newbie:  Welcome first of all. 
I understand from way back now that all meet and greets have been discontinued.  Don't know why but Alan has the right to do that if he wishes.  I also noted that the downloaded Calendars are gone too.  Much is changing but I will love Alan no matter what he chooses to do.  He has kept me out of depression on many occasions and his staff could not be any nicer!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy and Sharon would probably know if you wrote to them at the Fan Club office but they may not be at liberty to tell you why.  They give us all the information they are free to give.  They are polite and forthcoming. 

Wishing you lots of luck.  I am jealous that you are even getting to see Alan in concert. 

Alanfan Smiley
NancyC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 10:06:11 am »

Thanks!  We've decided to skip the show in Cullman after all....but we'll definitely be in Augusta on March 27rh.  {Excited!}
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 11:28:02 am »

Just to let those of you who still wants to go to this concert but missed out on the fan club pre-sale know that you can still buy tickets directly from the venue's site. The link is below. Good luck!

http://www.rockthesouth.com/tickets/

http://www.countryweekly.com/news/alan-jackson-headline-rock-south-festival-alabama

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: