Alan Jackson
April 25, 2024, 01:04:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALERT: 2015 Houston Rodeo Event  (Read 7476 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2015, 04:07:10 pm »

The line up for the 2015 Houston Rodeo has been announced and Alan will be doing a show there on March 7. The fan club hasn't made any announcement on this yet or if there'll be fan club tickets pre-sale for this show, but the line up announcement included a ticket sale date of Jan. 17 at 10am local time. . .whatever that means.

http://tasteofcountry.com/2015-houston-rodeo-lineup/

BHR
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 11:24:24 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 07:22:33 am »

BHR, to my knowledge, there has never been a fan club pre-sale for the Houston Rodeo.  The line-up was just announced at 12:00 am Monday, so we had to wait until then to see if Alan would be coming again.  The public ticket sales begin Jan. 17 at 10:00 am CST.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 11:22:33 am »

AJTexasfan, on the list from the Taste of Country link I posted, Alan is scheduled to perform there March 7. I just checked the venue's website and there, too, Alan is listed to perform March 7. Below are two venue links to announcement of performers who are going to be performing at the Houston Rodeo this year. You're right, though that the fan club don't usually do tickets pre-sale for this kind of event. Wish Alan will do a show a little bit more closer to our area. I need an Alan fix. LOL!

LIST OF PERFORMERS/DATES ANNOUNCEMENT: http://www.rodeohouston.com/AboutUs/LatestNews/Article/ArtMID/494/ArticleID/706/World-Famous-Entertainers-Announced-to-Perform-at-2015-Rodeohouston174-Tickets-On-Sale-Saturday-Jan-17-at-10-AM

VIDEO ANNOUNCEMENT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_I7hA5-c7Y&feature=youtu.be

BHR

P.S. I just checked the TOUR PAGE and it's already listed there too.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 11:28:12 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 12:21:26 pm »

Thanks for posting the information for everyone BHR!  I already have my tickets, as season ticket holders and rodeo volunteer workers get a chance at tickets before they go on sale to the public.  I am looking forward to seeing Alan and the Strayhorns soon!!!

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 04:46:49 pm »

I received an email today stating that there will be a pre-sale for the Houston Rodeo, beginning January 15th at 10:00 am!

england1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 11:30:10 am »

I just tried to get presale tickets to Houston show and was run through a Microsoft app which I don't have. So I wound up getting no tickets. Well the hell good is a pre sale when they try to stuff you with crap you don't want in order to buy something. I guess I will go back to Brooks and Dunn shows and forget this fan club. Angry
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 11:39:09 am »

england1, try again it is working for me now.  The seats are not all that great, though.

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 03:40:02 pm »

I just tried to get presale tickets to Houston show and was run through a Microsoft app which I don't have. So I wound up getting no tickets. Well the hell good is a pre sale when they try to stuff you with crap you don't want in order to buy something. I guess I will go back to Brooks and Dunn shows and forget this fan club. Angry

England1, Sorry you weren't able to buy your ticket(s). This is not trying to defend the fan club in any way, but, those Microsoft and other apps that try to push stuffs on you to buy, essentially, to make your purchasing experience so called better, is not coming from the fan club necessarily. Almost everywhere online I shop now I get rerouted to those apps stuff. Also, those apps usually are for smartphones and notebooks such as iPad (Apple), Nexus, NOOK (Barnes and Noble) and Kindle (Amazon). Microsoft, in particular, have those stuff embedded in their Internet Explorer browser and maybe other browsers too. Yes, it is frustrating. Keep in mind too, that they were also probably offered in a sort of sponsorship deal to online marketers that will help these marketers get more funding they need to keep their business running. When you do another online shopping, you will probably get rerouted there again. Just ignore it and get out of it. If you can't close the page, just start over again. It's not worth aggravating yourself. That is just one of those irritating backlash to modern technology that is ever expanding that we, the consumers, have to deal with. Sad

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 05:09:51 pm »

It was really just some sort of sign in page that did not make any sense at all.  I had to Google to see what it was ll about and found that it did not apply at all and they were not trying to sell anything.  Once it was a little after 10, the correct link was in place.  I did not think that the tickets were not that great - but they sold out fast!!  Hope everyone who got tickets enjoys the show!!

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 01:21:41 pm »

Hi:  This is Alanfan.  You are always so well informed and I'm so glad you defended the Fan Club.  You are quite right in all your statements about these merchandisers rerouting people away from what they really want  Your service to fans is greatly appreciated.

The fan club gets blamed for every glitch and half the time they probably don't even know it's happening.  Have a happy day and New year.

Thanks for your fan club support.  I love them also.  They  have been so good to me.  Cindy is a gem and Sharon also. 
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2015, 04:56:14 pm »

I got threw after 1015       it took 2 trys to get threw.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: