Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 09:54:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Show car Cafe still open?  (Read 6784 times)
countrymusicboy

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2015, 08:24:03 pm »

We are going to Nashville Tennessee for the Alan Jackson concert in April. Does anyone know if the show car cafe still open? We want to try it out while we are in Tennessee. I've read a few things saying that its not open anymore but i wanted to see if anyone has been there recently
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 08:59:55 pm »

I have never been to Nashville.  I'm an oldster and that is my final hope for my bucket list.  Can't help with your question, however.

One day, my daughter will take me there.  I so want to go and see that wonderful City and all it's Alan Jackson memorabilia and maybe even HIM?Huh

Wow
Alanfan
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 12:14:55 pm »

never heard of the show car café         try to look at cafes in Nashville and see 

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 01:00:53 pm »

Are you speaking of the Alan Jackson Showcar Café he had in Pigeon  Forge ?  That closed years ago.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
countrymusicboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 08:56:21 pm »

Well that sucks. Yep that's the one I am talking about.  I'm a huge aj fan and I always wanted to go try this place. Now I guess ot won't happen. At least ill b seeing aj when he is in tennessee.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 11:34:13 am »

I've been to Nashville many times and never seen any restaurant or anything involving Alan until my last visit in October...went to the Acme. It's awesome. I do remember one in Pigeon Forge but never got to experience it and did hear it closed.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 06:23:35 pm »

I also went to the Acme in October....countrymusicboy, , hope you'll  go when you're in Nashville.
I never got to the Alan Jackson ShowCar cafe in Pigeon Forge, but know it closed some years ago.....

Music44
nighttrouble

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 10:26:03 pm »

No the Showcar Cafe closed years ago.  I hate it too cause it was a really great place. I spent most all of my vacation in there every time I went. It was a really great place for those of us who love Alan to go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: