Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 01:11:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: alan's christmas card..just received mine today and its autographed.  (Read 5017 times)
HOOTIE1951

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2014, 08:49:26 pm »

received my christmas card from alan. i was very excited to get it, but even better it was autographed....merry christmas alan, because you just made mine   thank you
yeehaw4ever

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 04:35:43 pm »

Im waiting on mine, it sure will make my day it gets awlful lonely with girls grown and gone and since ive become disabled there are very few things i look forward too.....thanks ahead of time alan and god bless you and your family this year and for many more to come
yeehaw4ever

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 04:36:03 pm »

Im waiting on mine, it sure will make my day it gets awlful lonely with girls grown and gone and since ive become disabled there are very few things i look forward too.....thanks ahead of time alan and god bless you and your family this year and for many more to come
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 03:56:51 pm »

Thank YOU, Thank YOU Alan for the Great Christmas Card! Very Nice of You!

I Love  Alan's Christmas Card!" We're Keepin' It Country" Here for sure, always with Alan. Kiss

I keep All my Cards from Alan and I've been a Member For Years! I Love all of them.I display Alan's Card
along with my Family Cards. Everyone Always asks,"How did you Get this Card from Alan Jackson"? Cool

As A Fan, I'm so Proud of Alan's career, his sucess. When I met him, I found he
is the "real  Deal", not prententious around his Fans. With his Talent he can be himself. I have a feeling it's his
nature to be very kind and humble, so it's  easy for him.So very proud of his 25 years mark, Congrats Alan!

Alan and Family , God Bless You and Your Family and have a Wonderful Christmas!
Alan' Fans Have  a Wonderful and Happy Holiday! ENJOY!
Jerrie(HomeTown -MS)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 04:36:55 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 11:13:26 am »

I love his cards too. I thought they were always autographed. I display mine with all the others as well and get the same reaction from friends and family as  you, Jeri.  I too wish all of you, Alan's fans, along with Alan and his family "A very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New year"!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
rickm

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 07:50:16 am »

sorry to disappoint you, but that's a printed autograph on the card. I don't think he has the time to sign all of our cards. Sad

havin a "good time" listening to alan in my '65 gto.. fan club member since july 1994.
PERL

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2015, 02:35:20 pm »

So it is a copy of his autograph, who would expect him to actually sign each card.  Not me.  Loved the card and happy to receive it.  Thanks again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: