Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 11:47:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Boot Poll  (Read 12028 times)
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2014, 09:40:20 am »

I even got up in the night and voted for Alan.  I voted 2X this morning too and got a nap in between my medication.  Just now voted #3 times.  I'll keep trying all day today.  It's so ikki outside.  It's supposed to  be 43 but I'm freezing and then rain.  Tomorrow snow begins.  I was hoping we could get through Christmas in North Detroit area with no snow this year.  Guess not.  I worry about my daughter and husband driving from SC to here if there's lots of snow and my handicapped son.   If you pray, add one for us - ok?  You can never have enough.

I want Alan to have a very high vote %.  He is the best!!! by far.  Can't wait to see him again.  It will be a long time before he comes back her I'm afraid.  He was just in Windsor Sept. 5, 2014

ALANFAN
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 11:22:38 am »

I've been voting for Alan as well. He's leading by a landslide. Love it!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 01:31:34 pm »

Alan is over 70% right now.  I want him to pass up the one above that where Blake Shelton got 71% on something else.  Alan is better by far and more deserving. He's still got it and will for a very long time.

Keep voting fans.  Lets get him a huge landslide.

Alanfan
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2014, 06:31:34 pm »

Just voted again. Alan is still ahead.

Kanaloa and Music44, thanks for the well wishes. I think I'm finally recovered. At least I feel like I'm back to normal, just still coughing a little. I wouldn't wish what I had even on my worst enemy. Alan's Christmas CDs really helped a lot and kept me in Christmas spirit the whole time. I'm still listening to them everyday. Hope he make another Christmas album for next year.

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2015, 08:57:30 pm »

I looked about an hour ago when I voted the Boot for Alan which I've been doing all night long.  He is at 74.96% - I guess that would make it worthwhile for CMT to do a show that's ALL Alan.  They just seem to ignore him.
Glad you are feeling better.  Sorry you were ill.  I pray for all my Alan fans with the Gospel DVD every day.  Take it easy and don't overdo it.

Alanfan
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2015, 09:32:52 pm »

Alanfan, you have been doing a terrific job.   I will pop in from time to time to help and see it moving up.
Thanks Gal.....

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: