Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 08:46:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not too happy at this moment....  (Read 23815 times)
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2009, 02:14:35 pm »

I didn't know that the Alan C.B. things were only temporary.  I was going to wait till we had a bit less snow and go and look at it all.  I figured there would be a re-order.  I did get the cup, the truck and the calendar for "before Christmas" presents from my kids.  That was lucky.  I would have enjoyed seeing all of the things.  I'm in the Detroit area and it's a bit of a ride because there are only 2 C.B's around here.

Oh, well.  Do you know if the venues invite Alan to come there or if the Label does the asking?  I would love to see Alan come back to the Palace of Auburn Hills.
Alanfan
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 09:09:53 am »

Not sure how that works, but he comes back to the Palace, I'll be there with you.  Leslie
January

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2009, 04:42:42 pm »

Alanfan - I am still hoping for Toledo - it is such an easy venue to get to and parking is good - the CB in Maumee,OH  still has quite a bit of stuff - not sure about Perrysburg,OH - I know Monroe MI didn't have alot the last time I was there

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2009, 09:59:38 pm »

I am waiting to see when he is coming to Jacksonville,,,

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2010, 11:29:50 am »

I am waiting to see when he is coming to Jacksonville,,,

Dizzy, me too but I hope it's a bit later as I'm still Black & blue from my accident ha! ENjoy yhe wedding and I hope you get there ok.My son said it was just cold on New Years, no rain near Franklin. Be careful but enjoy!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2010, 01:18:35 pm »

Jeri I did not get to go the dr. said not to try I was
                              having a little problem with the ticker [Atrial fib] I am
                              feeling better but Mazie didn't want to leave town..So
                              I will wait till June..............

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: