Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 03:29:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Not too happy at this moment....  (Read 23814 times)
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2009, 04:46:16 pm »

I can't believe they put eveything on sale this early.  Wonder why?  Oh, well I'm not going to complain at least I got to buy some merchandise and  meet A. J. twice and his autograph.  I feel lucky or blessed that I live close enough to TN to get these specials.  Don't mean to be bragging just "happy."

Yes, it would have been nice had they given us a discount, I might have even bought a rocking chair!!!!

"Gone Country"  From KY
January

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2009, 04:57:31 pm »

the rockers are down to $149.00 - that is better than a platinum discount - go for it!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 08:55:45 pm »

I'm stopping at the CB tomorrow.  I wonder what I can pick up at a good price?

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
January

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 09:02:52 pm »

last time I was in there the collage was still full price - I was kind of hoping for a reduction on that!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 08:30:44 am »

Gayle, I spent way too much at CB and bought stuff that I have no idea who I'm gonna give to.  LOL!  Planned on sending it to some of my AJ fans, but I'm sure they already bought some stuff.  LOL!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 08:50:48 am »

Sale or not , I'm just happy to get a chance to buy some of these things and getting more today. They are all so nice!
Cheer up Dot! It's Christmas! LOL Wish I lived near TN to see my Son and the new twins. They are precious
Hugs, Jerrie
That Rocker would be nice in a Florida room,thinking about it now Dot.
Everyone enjoy and enjoy New Years too! I will be staying home with my sewn up part in my blonde hair. Geeze my  teen
in the family had her new laptop on and I was afraid she would make my photo like this. All black & blue from my fall. It really hurts, especially when I'm crying from missing my mother. I tell hubby I am crying for mother but at times it's good to  just let it out, when in pain.. I hate taking pain pills & wont unless it hurts too bad.
Hey! It almost New Years! Let's Enjoy and not think, just enjoy what makes us happy. think I'll put a little bit of Alan's Music on now..Enjoy AJ Fans! Jerrie-MS & FL

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 08:57:10 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2009, 09:02:03 am »

Gayle, I spent way too much at CB and bought stuff that I have no idea who I'm gonna give to.  LOL!  Planned on sending it to some of my AJ fans, but I'm sure they already bought some stuff.  LOL!

Were you really planning on giving any of it away to anyone???  I say just keep it for yourself, as a present to yourself, as a
"Merry Christmas to me."  Merry Christmas to you from me.  Leslie
January

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2009, 07:42:16 pm »

Sharon - you are to funny - I'm with Leslie - give it to yourself for being such a great AJ fan! lol - I haven't been back to CB lately - I have about broken the bank this Christmas and then I got caught up in a few ebay auctions for some different stuff and there went a little more money..lol - Merry Christmas to me AGAIN!  If I am meant to have the collage I will see it under the tree and if not I got more of that stuff than I really need anyway........I must say I do like having coffee with Alan and that is a nice big mug!   

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2009, 08:15:12 pm »

Two nights ago I was at our Cracker Barrel & had been trying to find the coffee mug. There was a lady in the collection area that told me they would not be getting any more in. I was disappointed & went to the Cracker Barrel Websiite & it is not available there. I did manage to get the Christmas ornaments & the Album. So thankful for what I did get.

January

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2009, 08:19:44 pm »

Oh Harriet - I am sorry to hear that - I waited on getting them fo my granddaughters for hot cocoa and I tried evey CB in NW OH and SE MI as well as guest relations - there aren't any to be found - I think it was one of the more affordable things and people can always use a coffee mug so they sold out fast. 

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2009, 08:57:52 am »

Our  cracker  barrrel  here has  some shirts left    and mens wallets    and some of the throw  blankets .   Glad  I was able to get   some things befor  they started  selling out.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2009, 02:51:42 pm »

Jeri, I don't think you read my whole message. You probably didn't read where I stated I was "HAPPY?"
If I had wanted a rocking chair I would have bought it at full price, I just didn't see the need for one when I'm not planning on using it on the porch in the hot summertime. 
I did purchase all the items I wanted, and if I decide I want more and they still have items left I live close to 3 Cracker Barrels.

Sharon, maybe you will find someone to give some of those items to, if not do like I going to do and keep them for yourself.

"Gone Country"  From KY
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2009, 12:00:19 pm »

I checked the Cracker barrel websight
ONLY 3 rockers are left!!

Unless some are at stores?

HURRY IF YOU REALLY WANT ONE!!

AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2009, 04:43:03 pm »

Talked to someone that was @ CB

Christmas ornaments are 1/2 off!!

I didn;t get any.. But Im Gonna TRY and get there later today!!!

I Heard Other things are marked down as well the throw is $39.

Hurry b4 they are all gone!!!

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2009, 04:04:12 pm »

Neither of the CB's I went to, had any Christmas ornaments left. I'm glad I purchased some before they went on sale.
I think the CB in MT. Juliet, TN had a lot more items than the other two I've been too.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: