Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 05:43:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 ASCAP AWARDS  (Read 4752 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2014, 10:05:06 am »

http://theboot.com/alan-jackson-craig-wiseman-2014-ascap-country-music-awards/

Congratulations Alan !! Mighty proud to be a fan!
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 10:08:39 am »

http://www.tennessean.com/story/entertainment/music/2014/11/03/ascap-honors-alan-jackson-craig-wiseman/18448277/

Scroll down for Alan's article and photos.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 12:35:47 pm »

I am so happy for you Alan.  He deserves every award there is.  Of course he has all of them except the Hall of Fame Admission.  He should get that soon I hope.  He has been neglected for that award which is long overdue.

Enjoy this Alan.  You are spectacular and I can't wait to see you again, even though the last time was just September 5th, 2014.   I will see you again before another year is up I hope!!!

Alanfan
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 03:49:28 pm »

Thanks for posting this, Beth.

BIG, BIG APPLAUSE AND CONGRATULATIONS, ALAN! It's very well deserved. Much more than a country music legend, you're a true genius and a gem that everyone in the country music industry should be proud of and young, new and upcoming country music artists should emote. Keep up the good work and keep forging on. Your loyal fans will always be there with and for you ready to give you all the well deserved support.

BHR

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 04:10:34 pm »

Here's another one from CW with photo (a little larger than what is shown at the homepage news article). It's a beautiful plaque he was given and it read:

ASCAP HERITAGE AWARD

IN CELEBRATING OUR 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
                  WE HONOR

ALAN JACKSON
              SONGWRITER & ARTIST

RECOGNIZING YOUR IMPACT ON COUNTRY MUSIC
AS THE MOST PERFORMED SONGWRITER & ARTIST
                       1914 - 2014

Enjoy!

BHR

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 02:40:36 pm »

Congrats Alan for the win! You deserve all the acolydes, after having written the Great Songs, You have written. You are to me, a Master at songwriting. Your voice is one of the Best in Country Music!  I am so proud of YOU Alan. Pride is ok , if gotten for accomplishments and You Sir are
my Favorite Singer & Songwriter..
The young ones coming up today, could  LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU!
God Bless You and Keep putting out Great Songs. We Fans love All Your work and know you deserve the Awards.
Stay Humble forever, On You, It's so very real and Charming ..Congrats! Jerrie(HomeTown MS)

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 01:49:25 pm »

Congratulations Alan.   You have worked hard, no matter what you say  Cheesy, and we love you so much for keeping it country.    Wonderful honor and so deserving.     Keep writing those wonderful songs and playing for your fans and new fans that are sure to join us forever.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: