Alan Jackson
April 16, 2024, 10:51:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's Surprise At The 2nd CMHOF Show  (Read 4525 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2014, 09:55:29 pm »

Here's a review of what happened last night (10/22) at Alan's 2nd show at the CMA Theater and with a photo from people.com. Wish I had been there. All of you who were there are very lucky. Alan's surprise: '90s Retro. . . the mullet, holey jeans and shirt with cut off sleeves. . .and he still got it. Smiley

http://www.people.com/article/alan-jackson-mullet-photo

Enjoy!

BHR

HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 03:06:07 am »

Would have loved to see that myself!   Very fun thing to do for the crowd!

I was teaching Wednesday night and kept glancing at the clock thinking "Alan is performing again".  Wish I was like Samantha in Bewitched and could just twitch my nose and end up at the show!    So glad I was able to attend the first one.  It was such a special treat!

Hope
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 03:08:40 am by HopeRothrock » Logged

What a Day Yesterday Was!
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 05:54:45 pm »

Would have loved to see that..a few friends were at the show..Bostonhonkytonk from here was there as well as a few others..They also hung out with Roger Bob Wills while they are there..

RAY
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 11:38:30 am »

Remember very well his long hair    wish he still had that long hair.           We didn't get to go to the hall of fame shows   .

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 06:26:05 pm »

Would have loved to see that..a few friends were at the show..Bostonhonkytonk from here was there as well as a few others..They also hung out with Roger Bob Wills while they are there..
So happy some of You from Here got to see Alan.. Wish I had been able to go..
Sounds Like Real Fun..."Roger" is a great Guy!  Lucky I got to say hello to him a while back.
Alan and his "Neisy" seem to be having the Time Of their life & They so deserve it...
God Bless You Alan & long live the Great Country Music you produce ! Thanks! Jerrie(HomeTown, MS)

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 05:12:37 pm »

Jeri, it was really something to witness his reaching towards her after the special
songs between them... at the first show on the 8th.
She was taking pics, I read at this show on the 22nd.  Such great memories
of theirs.
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 08:42:32 pm »

Alan is so amazing. Such a great sense of humor. I will never forget the October 8th show at the Country Music Hall of Fame. It was by far the most amazing one of his shows I have seen.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: