Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 06:00:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Just That Way  (Read 14487 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2009, 08:20:34 am »

http://www.aolradioblog.com/2009/12/06/alan-jackson-its-just-that-way/

I know this isn't news to us but it is the first article I have read announcing the song
as the new single. Hope to hear it on the radio soon.
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 09:48:43 am »

Glad you found the article.  So it must be it.  Can't wait for the radio to play it and for the new CD.  Leslie
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 03:23:46 pm »

Beth Thanks for the info.

Does anyone notice that most Radio stations only play the top songs. Airplay is so important
and I feel they should play Alan more than they do here locally. They play Taylor Swift about every few hours and  I know some of the other voices are much better.I request Alan a lot and so do others.. but they haven't played his last single for long. It seems the trashy Songs get more airplay. a youth oriented radio airplay and they listen to I-pods. we at home or traveling listen to radio much more and the music should be geared to us more. Sorry but this issue really bugs me.

I feel it has been "Murder On Music Row" again . I guess they play anything that sells, but I miss some of the older Singers.
My DJ's are nice, maybe they will play this one of Alan's more.Sorry for venting on this.. Dizzy our local DJ's played Alan really well at first, but we need to request Alan more.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 04:53:25 am »

Thanks for the link Beth.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 10:09:09 am »

Jeri, you are not alone with your feelings.  Sometimes I just have to change the station because of what is on.  Not always easy to do when traveling.  Leslie
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 12:27:05 pm »

[
[/color][/font][/font]  I like the new picture of Alan ..whoopee no hole in the jeans...thats my kind of man.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
January

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 03:51:44 pm »

What new picure Dizzy?  I'm with you - I prefer no holes - but I also prefer tucked in shirts and a view from the rear now and then......as well as a couple days growth - Oh my, that man makes me quiver.....

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 04:17:20 pm »

Gayle, I was wondering what new picture too.  You are too funny, but I agree!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 04:25:24 pm »

Gayle its the one below the first one she posted[Somebody]
  I like my man with a clean shave and no holes and shirt packed in also....That was the way the way it was when I  fell for his singing  and always the looks.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 04:57:59 pm »

Dizzy, you are too cute!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 08:29:17 pm »

When Alan first came out my sisters neice would call and tell me he was going to be on the opry and we would fly up for a few days...She hads relatives there so we could say we would make a visit out of it and we would also drive..Will be going in Jan and we are thinking we better fly this time we will drive for fan fair.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2009, 11:36:58 am »

Thanks for the link Beth, the more I listen to the song the more I love it!
Can't wait for the new CD..

AJ IS THE BEST
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2009, 01:22:28 pm »

When Alan first came out my sisters neice would call and tell me he was going to be on the opry and we would fly up for a few days...She hads relatives there so we could say we would make a visit out of it and we would also drive..Will be going in Jan and we are thinking we better fly this time we will drive for fan fair.

Hi AJ Fans,
Love this Song! I love all of Alan's songs, can't say I have a favorite unless it's the I'll Go on Loving You", it's great & Video
Dizzy, when Alan first started, he looked more Country at the Opry ha.. He gets better looking with age. He had on Jeans with holes in them in the photo with me, the M&G but I never noticed it. lol He was clean shaven and a mustache, and I like that look. he still has that shy look at times, it's so charming. He sings better with age too, that manly voice.

Dizzy, I think Alan wears nicer jeans and shirts when the occasion fits. At The Opry , he always seems to wear a jacket and nice jeans. In concert I don't think it matters about holes but I do like the smooth face and mustache. we can say this, as we are older haha! I just hope his hat doesn't look dirty, like some do ha! My Dad always had this thing about his Hat being so so.
 You my dear have been a Fan much longer than I have, but we have enjoyed going to his concerts so much and I'm sure still even more so now. we always go to the Opry when Alan is there. Dizzy it might be best to fly in January, never know about the weather. You remind me of my Sister , always on the go.ha! She is older than me also. I hope I have your energy at your age..not sure I do, even at my age lol
Take care all you AJ Fans, Jerrie aka Artsy-FL-MS

« Last Edit: December 10, 2009, 01:30:22 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2009, 08:26:29 pm »

Somebody Thank you for the link and I just love all your pictures.   

Jeri  Yes I have noticed what songs they are playing on the radio. I have to listen on my laptop, but I agree with everything you said. Take Care Somebody, Jeri and all the wonderful AJ FANS.    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2009, 10:58:41 am »

I just heard "It's Just That Way!" on the radio here.
called the DJ ..she sd they have been playing it for a week! LOL
They also play some songs I like other than Alan's...but more often
than not I switch off their station for 2 other local ones... so that's
why I am just Now hearing it.  I thanked her ... of course!!

Now to find out why the other 2 stations are laggin' on this
!  ha
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: