Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 08:17:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: meet and greet  (Read 2403 times)
mvaughn

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2014, 02:02:25 pm »

Are there any meet and greet anymore.  I would love to meet Alan. I am going to the show Wednesday at the Hall of Fame and he is coming to Bloomington Illinois which is close to me.
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 02:07:25 pm »

Just a heads up--Alan's tour schedule is out for 2015---go to

www.alanjackson.com  and you will find it.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 02:21:50 pm »

My understanding is that there are no more meet and greets now.  I don't know the reason and did not ask.  Alan has been accommodating his fans with meet and greets for over 25 years now.  Perhaps there's something he had to cut out.  He has earned some time to himself.  He does everything else he can for us. 

Maybe it's just too much to ask.  I have never met him either and would love to do so, but always will continue to go to his shows if I can get a venue with an elevator and wheel chair.  I feel lucky to have all that and free tickets and VIP invitations for hospitality rooms here and there.  Alan and Cindy have treated me like a celebrity at all times.  I love both of them for that. I won't ask for more.  I have been blessed already.

Alanfan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: