Alan Jackson
April 24, 2024, 05:39:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HERE FOR THE SHOW  (Read 3599 times)
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2014, 04:35:09 pm »

We are here.  Hope to meet up with some of you great fans later tonight!
Hope

What a Day Yesterday Was!
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 12:09:35 pm »

I was offline for almost a week, Hope.
Once I shut it down on Mon. before the show,
I didn't open it up until late the next Mon. morning.
We were traveling Tues..thru Sun.  I arrived home
at 6 pm exactly after leaving my friend off at her place
which is 1 hr 40 mins south of us.
I only made contact with a few thru texting and phoning.

HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 01:14:41 pm »

Am sorry I missed you!   It would've been nice to meet up with you and some other fans.  Maybe next time!
We ended up driving almost 2000 miles round trip in just over 5 days so it was a lot of driving for us too. We still had an incredible time!  Sounds like you did too.

Hope

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 05:29:54 am »

Yes I am sorry I did not see your post.  We left early Tues morning from Ontario, Canada and drove straight thru.  It took us close to 15 hours.  It should of took us closer to 14 hours but we had alot of heavy rain and construction that slowed us down.   It would of been nice to have met you. 

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 07:56:23 am »

Sounds like a lot of us were on the road at the same time.  We left Tuesday afternoon but stopped because of severe weather that night.  We got to Nashville a couple hours before his show on Wednesday. We stayed in Nashville until Saturday morning. On the way home we took a different route up through Kentucky and into Ohio and caught a Tracy Lawrence show in Marietta, Ohio.  We got back home Sunday night too. It was long drive!!!  We figured it was almost 2000 miles in just over 5 days.   I am REALLY glad everyone had a safe trip down to Nashville and back.

If I had known sooner I was going, I would've gotten everyone's contact info. But it was a surprise for my 55th birthday and I barely had anytime to even pack since the weeks before were spent preparing Rachel for her trip to China.   Maybe next time we can meet up!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: