Alan Jackson
April 20, 2024, 06:47:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Anyone see Jeopardy with Host Alex Trebec?  (Read 3673 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2014, 07:02:30 pm »

Just curious or surprised .Did anyone see "Jeopardy" The Quiz Show on October 06?.
I love this Show on TV and watch it often.

Tonight we were watching and the Question was What are the-- words in the Song "Five O'Clock Somewhere"
By Alan Jackson! Shocked Huh The girl knew the answer, but then All Alan's Fans would have known. Wink

Just thought I would drop an honorable mention about Alan and how well he is known all over the world Kiss
Congrats Alan! Jerrie(HomeTown MS)

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 04:59:28 pm »

I was in the kitchen and heard the question and ran in to see if anyone knew the answer.  Hope perfect.  Everyone loves Alan. 

Alanfan
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 06:41:58 pm »

I usually watch Jeopardy but missed that one. Yes, Alan is well known. being poplar certainly hasn't changed his attitude.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 02:26:19 pm »

I saw it Jeri! 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 03:49:52 pm »

Yes I saw Jeopardy and the question about Alan.  But most important is that October 17th is Alan's Birthday.  I would like to be the first to wish him and his family a beautiful day and many more.  He has entertained the entire world for 25 years and is still soothing our hearts and souls.  May he live a long and healthy life with his family and fans.

Love,

ALANFAN
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 08:28:08 am »

Ahhh, I missed it.  But I am usually teaching while Jeopardy is on TV.  (And Rachel flew to China that day so it was extra busy).  But I am an avid Stephen King reader, and Stephen has mentioned Alan numerous times in his books.  Guess he like Alan's music too!

Hope

What a Day Yesterday Was!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: