Alan Jackson
April 18, 2024, 08:32:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: COUNTRY HALL OF FAME - ARTIST IN RESIDENCE CONCERT ON OCTOBER 8TH  (Read 9011 times)
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2014, 06:27:30 pm »

Who is all going to Nashville on the 8th of October to see Alan Jackson-Artist in Residence concert at the Country Hall of Fame.  So far I know Allison and I, both from Canada are going.  Leah from Texas.  Looking so forward to it.  Hope to meet some of you AJ fans that I have talked to on here in the last few years.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Bostonhonkytonk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 09:43:07 pm »

I'll be flying down to see the October 22nd show.  Sorry we'll miss each other.  My friend and I will be meeting Leah there for the 22nd as well.  She's going to both shows.

I got a bug in my Margarita.....
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 11:36:49 am »

I will be there on the 8th -   

5 more days - yeehaw

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 05:20:51 pm »

I will be there on the 8th!
  Marilyn J in IL

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 07:06:29 am »

Well maybe we will see u all there.  It should be an awesome time.  Where are you coming from Louie?  Anita

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 05:42:48 pm »

It Breaks my Heart that we can't be there to see Alan, due to my husband's illness.
I could just cry Cry I would love to have met more of Alan's Great Fans also. I have met so many wonderful people that are Fans on here & they are super nice..I do hope some of you will meet one another . Alan has the BEST Fans , Lovely, Wonderful People.It has been such an honor, to meet the ones we have.

I'm sure it will be a Great Show w/ Alan & the Strayhorns! I just would love to be there so very much.
All of You going, I know you will enjoy it and Alan will be so nice to hear.I'm so Happy for the ones who are going to this show, Congrats to ALL of you.Have a Wonderful Time,
God Bless, Jerrie(Hometown MS)

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 08:01:52 pm »

I am sorry to hear that you will not be there Jeri.  It would of been nice to meet you.  Hopefully we will meet sometime.  Sorry to hear your husband is not well.  Hopefully his illness is not making him suffer too much. My thoughts are with you.  Anita

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 11:02:04 pm »

Jeri is very nice I have met her very to talk to....
dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 01:12:17 am »

ME, ME, ME.   Hubby surprised me for my birthday on Friday.  Driving down from PA with Matt who just graduated from college.  Taking 2 days to get there because its hard for me to be in a car for very long since the accident I was in a few years back.  Hopefully we'll make it down there ok!  I moved around and rescheduled most of my students so we could make this happen.

I need to go now because we have to get our Little Bitty Girl to the Phila airport in a few hours.  Rachel is going to China to study for a semester.  I will miss her so much, but it will be an incredible experience for her.

We are leaving for Nashville on Tuesday around noon, so I should be able to check message board before then.  If anyone wants to PM me I will give you my cell phone and hopefully we can meet up!

Hope
300+ concerts and still counting!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:05:16 am by HopeRothrock » Logged

What a Day Yesterday Was!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 05:51:20 am »

We will be there!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2014, 02:07:46 pm »

We will be there.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2014, 03:27:52 pm »

Did any one else get an email from the CMHOF just now saying there were limited tickets now available. As soon as I got it I went in to see what was available and it said NONE! Confusing!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 03:01:33 am »

I know y'all had a great time!  Sorry I couldn't join you guys!  Won't be able to be there for the show the 22nd either.  Miss everyone of you!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2014, 12:07:56 pm »

I feel so blessed to have made the 8th show!

Yes, What a Day Yesterday Was (in my memory of it all!)

They were also shooting scenes right afterwards at the Bridgestone Arena
for the ABC TV show Nashville... which was just to my right as I ran up
Demonbreun to bring my car around for my Nville friend who couldn't
walk that far ..and my IL friend stayed with her until I could arrive back.
I did see some trucks, etc. over that way but was watching the lights
for crossing safely and there are always trucks downtown.  Could have
been in a shot... ha

HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2014, 01:28:19 pm »

They were shooting that day for about 12 hours.  Matt and I actually could've been part of the 'crowd' during filming if we had stuck around, but then we would've missed Alan's show. And of course that would NEVER happen since he is the reason we drove down in the first place.   We got some pictures of some of the stars of the show.  They were filming a 'red carpet' scene for the CMAs.  Chaley Rose (who plays Zoey) drove by us and rolled down the window and waved to us. We saw Rayna and Luke doing a scene,  Will and Layla filming a scene and we saw Juliette and Avery standing near the limos.  The big sign that flashes was changed to have the characters names and faces on it.  It was very cool.  We went back over after Alan's show to watch a little more.  The production crew was very nice and allowed people to watch as long as they walked around the blocked off areas.  It was fun to see what actually happens during a filming.

What a Day Yesterday Was!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: