Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 11:29:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer warriors request  (Read 4838 times)
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2014, 04:03:25 pm »

I haven't been here for a while but do read often.  I need my AJ buddies to pray for me.  I am having a tumor removed from my bladder tomorrow morning, and a biopsy on another on in the kidney.  At this point, the doctor thinks at least the one in the bladder is cancer, but we won't know for sure until it is out and biopsied.  Thanks in advance my friends.

Livin' On Love in California
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 06:07:51 am »

Lifting you up in prayer, Terry.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 06:21:16 am »

Sorry to hear this, Terry. You're in my thoughts and prayers for healing and good results on all counts.

BHR

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 11:44:19 am »

Wishing you the very best, Terry.   Lots of prayers sent your way.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 03:21:33 pm »

Terry Hi!
Such a difficult time for you, I've been thinking of you recently, & miss you . Sorry about your surgery
Will definitely keep you in Prayer and I hope for the best for you hon. My Sister goes to a cancer center in Memphis , TN after having been diagnosed..She is doing well after two surgeries & radiation.

I will be praying for you hon during your surgery & willl be thinking of You for sure.
My husband will have a pacemaker put in soon, we have had various Health problems just pop up fast. It seems since he retired we have spent so much time at Dr's Offices..but this is the way it goes as we age. we were blessed with good health for years.
Take care & let us hear how things go. God Bless You Terry, Hugs & Prayers, Jerrie
PS- They can do so much w/cancer now. I wish you the best Drs available..and Love in Christ

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 03:12:45 am »

Just read this Terry.  So sorry to hear you have had to have surgery.  Praying for your continued health.  Love ya.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 03:30:45 pm »

You are in my Thoughts and PRAYERS.
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 06:38:07 pm »

Terry, just know we love you. God will take care of you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please tell someone in your family, (Sarah maybe) to keep us informed.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: