Alan Jackson
April 26, 2024, 12:37:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.memory  (Read 3223 times)
mar4aej

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2014, 01:46:18 pm »

Do you all ever go look up his older videos?

I still love this one!  I wonder who that actress is... she looked so much like LeeAnn Womack.

http://www.azvideos.com/videos/alanjackson/wwwmemory.html
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 09:29:52 pm »

That is a good one. Such a creative idea to put his pictures everywhere & have them come to life with his great smile or winking, etc. Love it. I had just watched "Wanted". Hadn't seen it in years. Love that song.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 03:24:32 pm »

Wanted is also a fav. song... love them all, really, but
laughed outloud at the actress in www.memory...tryin'
to act mad at her man... I wanna hit that Larger key,,,, tooooo.  ha ha
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 11:16:28 pm »

We were at Alan's fan club party when he was still working on www.memory.  He played it for us and said it was the first time he was playing it and that he was still working on it.  Part way through he had to  start over.  The band picked it up very quickly, and later that week he played it during his show at the venue.  This was in June of course and the album didn't come out until that fall.   It was really tough waiting all summer to get a copy of that song because we fell in love with it the first time we heard it.  Paul and I would sing it to each other, lol, but we really wanted to have the album with Alan singing the real version.  The day it was released we immediately started calling the local radio stations to have them play it too.     Such memories........................     Hope

What a Day Yesterday Was!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: