Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 12:55:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOC Crazy Poll: Football Fan Or Not, VOTE 4 Georgia Gentlemen!  (Read 4890 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2014, 10:48:11 am »

In honor of the start of the new football season, Taste of Country started a new and crazy poll. Alan is in the running right now. . .Team GEORGIA GENTLEMEN. . .against Tim McGraw. . .Team CAJUN COWBOYS. . .and Alan's team is currently in the lead. So let's all have fun and VOTE for the GEORGIA GENTLEMEN team and win this for Alan!!!

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-vs-tim-mcgraw-fan-football-league/

GO VOTE!!!!

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 12:08:09 pm »

Just voted for Alan.  I didn't understand the next set but did my share I hope.

Alanfan
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2014, 12:23:08 pm »

I voted....assume we get to vote only once???

Music44
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2014, 07:55:03 pm »

Alanfan and Music44, thanks for voting! The graph below the voting area, for non-football or sports fans, is called the brackets. As the contest progresses the winners per stages of the contest will appear on it until the final winner is crowned so you don't have to do anything there. This contest is divided into 2 divisions, the COUNTRY DIVISION (Luke Bryan vs. Brantley Gilbert; Florida Georgia Line vs. Chris Young; Miranda Lambert vs. Gary Allan; Danielle Bradbery vs. George Strait) and WESTERN DIVISION (Scotty McCreery vs. Kellie Pickler; Blake Shelton vs. Taylor Swift; Alan Jackson vs. Tim McGraw; Carrie Underwood vs. Dierks Bentley). The final round will be the face off between the final winners of both divisions.

The first round voting will end on Sept. 14 at 11:55pm ET. I will post updates here whenever I can. You can vote more than once a day and I'm guessing that this is one of those vote once every hour thing as I've tried it and it worked. Alan is still leading even though the author of the article thinks Tim will beat him. So, let's all prove him wrong and GO VOTE for the GEORGIA GENTLEMEN team!!!

GO, ALAN!!!! GO, GEORGIA GENTLEMEN TEAM!!!!!

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2014, 08:00:18 pm »

Thanks BHR!
GO ALAN! I just voted for Alan  YeeHaw!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cool

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2014, 09:25:57 am »

Thanks, BHR!
I am voting every chance I get, now that I know we  can vote every hour!  Hope everyone will take time to vote for AJ!!!  VOTE!!!

Music44
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 09:10:16 pm »

BHR

So happy you found this & shared it with all of us. I just voted!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 08:04:23 pm »

Your welcome and thank you all for voting. Alan's Georgia Gentlemen is now at 66% and Tim M.'s Cajun Cowboys is at 33%. KEEP VOTING for Alan's team and get the Georgia Gentlemen to advance. . .3 more days!!!

http://tasteofcountry.com/alan-jackson-vs-tim-mcgraw-fan-football-league/

GO ALAN! GO GEORGIA GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!

BHR

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: