Alan Jackson
April 18, 2024, 06:11:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hershey / Jimmy Buffet portion Live on Internet  (Read 10843 times)
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 07:06:54 pm »

No encore.   Rachel said as soon as Where I Come From was over she saw Alan's bus move.   However, I remember when he performed with George Strait in Pittsburgh, that he came out later ...   in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt and sang a couple numbers with George.  I am going to try to watch Jimmy's concert online at the link he has posted.  

Hopefully Alan will join him on stage at some point.

Link to live performance:

http://www.margaritaville.tv/live

You need to create a user id and password, but it only takes a second or two.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 07:10:39 pm by HopeRothrock » Logged

What a Day Yesterday Was!
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 07:13:25 pm »

Other updates:

He did sing GOOD TIME  and they held up our regular letters (not the colored ones we had to frantically make in Atlantic City last week).   Paul said they did get on the big screen, and then during the second time, Alan said to the camera man to make sure he got the G O O D T I M E  letters.   I guess he could see them just fine from the 25th row.

Also a cyber hello to Alan's manager who came over and said hi to Rachel and Paul, and probably was thinking....not that Bitty Baby Doll again!!!!  LOLOL

HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2014, 07:43:35 pm »

Just watched a live backstage interview with Jimmy.  He had a big Hershey bar and was balancing it on his head. 

He said Alan had to get home fast or he would've been part of the interview.... he was commenting on how fast Alan was able to get on his bus ....I guess Rachel was right  when she saw it leave.   

Bummer he won't sing with Jimmy later on, but Jimmy's show will still be great  and its soo crisp and clear on this channel he provides.   

....   watching live feed now....its incredible!!!!!!!

HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2014, 08:59:28 pm »

Jimmy's singin' It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere again.   (No Alan)

mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2014, 04:35:53 pm »

yep, Alan quickly gets on his bus and flies out after the shows.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: