Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 12:31:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers Needed  (Read 6668 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2014, 11:54:27 am »

My husband's family was struck with a tragedy this weekend. His nephew died from a car accident, head on collision. His young child was in the car with him but survived. This came as a total shock to all of us. I still can't grasp it. Please keep them all and us in your prayers. Thank you all with our appreciation.

BHR

Music44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 01:53:39 pm »

BHR ...am so  sorry for the family tragedy...All of you will be in my thoughts and prayers...I know it's hard  and sometimes we just can't grasp why these things happen!   Please know we share in your family sorrow.

Music44
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 05:11:18 pm »

Music44, thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers.

An UPDATE: We have just been informed that the driver that cause this fatal accident, a 62 year old woman, was drunk. She survived it and we're angry.  This happened on a two-lane highway. Thank you all, again, for all your thoughts and prayers.

BHR

vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 06:49:04 pm »

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family BHR..

RAY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 03:41:07 pm »

My husband's family was struck with a tragedy this weekend. His nephew died from a car accident, head on collision. His young child was in the car with him but survived. This came as a total shock to all of us. I still can't grasp it. Please keep them all and us in your prayers. Thank you all with our appreciation.

BHR
BHR,
I'm so very sorry for your loss.It is Indeed such a Tradegy for You & Yours. May God Give You All, that Peace that only he can.  We will be Keeping All Your Family & You in our Prayers. God Bless You & Yours, Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 06:48:55 am »

This is so sad. Losing someone so suddenly is a nightmare. I'm sorry for each of you, family and friends. Prayers for all.
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 09:00:24 am »

So sorry to hear of your loss.  It seems that when Drunk drivers are involved they are the one that usually excape from serious injury. and the innocent that pay.

Prayers to your family.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 02:43:26 pm »

It is so sad when tragedy happens.  Do  try to remember while you recuperate that you never forget - but you will move one.  Jesus has a plan for all of us and many times those plans are hard to accept.  Something blessed will come of this and now you have someone in Heaven to talk to God for you.  I have been through a year of difficulty and was just the victim of the Detroit area floods.  I lost most of my valuable belongings but no people.  I cannot replace them or my deceased husband from 2003.  However, I know that God needed him for something in the great beyond. Maybe you could try to think of it that way.  I will pray for you.  I play Alan's Precious memories each day and have done so for at least a year or from the day I received it.  It gives me strength and reminds me that:  "What a friend we have in Jesus".  Please try to carry on with prayer.  Your life will come alive again.

Don't know you but read and learn from you all the time when I read your notes.  Love and blessings to you.

Alanfan
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 07:38:40 pm »

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and kind words and spiritual wisdom. My family and I, along with my husband's family, appreciated them all. We have just returned home late this afternoon from visiting my husband's family and attending the viewing. His nephew's body was cremated and his nephew's parents have decided to wait for his nephew's daughter to get old enough to decide what she wanted to do with her Daddy's ashes (she's 4 years old). A memorial is being scheduled in two months to give the family time to have some semblance of normalcy back in their home and life. It has been a very emotional and stressful trip and few days, as anyone can imagine, and we're all trying to get some rest now. Here's an interview article I would like to share with you all (have some Kleenex ready):

http://www.islandpacket.com/2014/08/18/3264627_bluffton-man-killed-in-saturday.html?sp=/99/257/266/1659//&rh=1

(NOTE: If the page won't open, click on SKIP AD near the the right hand corner of the page that opens)

Thank you all, again.
BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 10:26:51 pm »

It is so sad when tragedy happens.  Do  try to remember while you recuperate that you never forget - but you will move one.  Jesus has a plan for all of us and many times those plans are hard to accept.  Something blessed will come of this and now you have someone in Heaven to talk to God for you.  I have been through a year of difficulty and was just the victim of the Detroit area floods.  I lost most of my valuable belongings but no people.  I cannot replace them or my deceased husband from 2003.  However, I know that God needed him for something in the great beyond. Maybe you could try to think of it that way.  I will pray for you.  I play Alan's Precious memories each day and have done so for at least a year or from the day I received it.  It gives me strength and reminds me that:  "What a friend we have in Jesus".  Please try to carry on with prayer.  Your life will come alive again.
Don't know you but read and learn from you all the time when I read your notes.  Love and blessings to you.
Alanfan
AlanFan, So very sorry for All your trials w/Floods etc..God Bless You & Keep The Faith. You wrote to BHR, but your post was so very beautiful, I must say it inspired me to think about
how to deal w/Crisis, whether loss or Health Issues. Thank You So much for Your advice, it really helped me
to Put God First & He gave me That Peace that only he can. I also enjoy Alan's Beautiful Hymns we Treasure from the Past in MS! Thanks & God Bless, Jerrie from (HomeTown) MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: