Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 04:14:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues with recent concert seating and barriers  (Read 21822 times)
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2014, 04:29:18 pm »

Alan fan, I'm glad to know you Mostly enjoyed your experience....
I am wondering what is happening in this world with so much
rudeness and lack of empathy for people who have their
limitations! It is music ...and such a healer.

Anymore, I am looking for indoor concerts in theaters with
nice comfortable theater seating where people behave and have
it all crossed. too,  that someday he can play one of the larger ones
near us. Willie, Loretta, Alison, George J,  and Don Williams
and many more have played in recent years and sold it out each time.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:46:19 pm by mar4aej » Logged
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2014, 05:44:37 pm »

There was not a problem with my happy enjoyment of the September 5 concert at Caesar's Windsor.  It's just that the employees did not seem interested in controlling the drinking of the crowd and they got drunk and rather rowdy.

I would put up with anything to see Alan again - even those drunks.  I love Alan and he is such a congenial and SINCERE person to his audience.  I'm afraid that there will never be many more polite young people who are not well trained or taught by their parents to have regard for the elderly or simply just each other.  It's too bad but we probably contributed in some way to our own world. 

I will go see Alan in Windsor or at the Palace anytime he comes here.  I simply can't do without him, and Cindy made things wonderful for me by inviting me and my daughter to the VIP room because I had free tickets for writing a review.

Alan will always be my best musical love.  I also love Don Williams and have many of his CD's.  I enjoy both of them. 

Don't give up on Alan.  He takes the blame for so much that had nothing to do with him or Cindy.  They are both true blue and I love them both.   God bless Alan and God Bless Cindy.  They work so hard.

Alanfan
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 12:14:24 am »

artist to and the artist  managers are asking for the pits

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Tazgirl2010

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2014, 09:00:47 pm »

The VIP package that I could have purchased but didn't due to THE PIT, 399.00 for to seats off to the side of the stage? Really?!?! 199.00 for the pit? That's just Wrong! I really wanted to go, but if I'm gonna pay 399.00 for tickets I want to be where The VIP package stated... Front row, not on the side row G and still paying 399.00 for each ticket. If I were younger I'd just go to the Pit for 199.00. There should not be a pit area for less money than the VIP Front Row! This is just wrong! My husband can't stand for more than 15 minutes without his knees giving out and start swelling. So I told him about front row tickets so it wouldn't matter if everyone was standing he could still see the show. Boy was I wrong! So now I can't go because even on floor front row there's a PIT where people are standing All the time. I don't want to watch a screen to see the show. Very UpSeT!  Embarrassed
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2014, 12:57:06 pm »

very true if you look at the seating chart for a lot of the shows this next year about every one has a pit in it.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: