Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 01:02:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 13151 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2014, 11:33:09 pm »

Jerri did you get my e'mail
  dizzydean

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 08:27:55 am »

So sorry for your loss Dot..my thoughts and prayers are with you also..I am on FB too if anyone would like to add me..I share all my AJ and The Strayhorn pics..going to see them this Saturday at Mohegan Sun..very excited..

RAY
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 11:10:02 pm »

Jeri I have sent you my e'mail address....it on this page and I sent it again...I could not send a message..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2014, 12:02:53 pm »

Jeri, I rarely come to this site anymore. I  go to FB now to see what is going on.
Anyway sorry to hear about your husband, hopefully he will be well soon.
Just be thankful your husband is still with you and I know you are.
My husband passed away June 2, I am still grieving, some days are better than others, but I'm certain that is to be expected. I miss him so very much. Just thank God I have two adult children who have given so much support to me.
God Bless everyone.
Dot, My deepest condolences. I know we are never ready for this, since we have been married
so long. I got the call that day about mine & natually since he hasn't been any big issues before, it was shocking to get a call that he was taken byo ambulance to the hospital.
Thanks God & for all your prayers, he is ( according to the neuro Dr. doing betterthe head wounds & spine, from the fall), but we still have many concerns with his heart.we go for more Tests etc.. Again , I'm so sorry
My mom lost Dad in his 50's, so it's very difficult. My husband had to teach mom to drive and she
started to work etc. It did get easier later, but I'm sure You still miss him. My Daughter has been wonderful to help us, I know what you mean. God Bless & Hugs Jerrie Take Care Dot

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2014, 02:47:12 pm »

Jeri, thanks for the update. Glad to hear your husband is better and improving. Continued thoughts and prayers for good heart test result for him and good health and strength for both of you.

Dot, so sorry to hear of you husband's passsing. My condolences, thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

BHR 

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2014, 08:04:42 pm »

Jeri take care and rest when you  can.           Glad your husband is doing better.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 10:03:01 pm »

Jeri_ms I sent you a dr  that did my open heart surgery and He was really good..Let me know if you got it.
i  hope you get the message In time to get appointment..his name is Dr. Still..Baptist and they are real good they have a couch you can stay on over nite and also a guest rest room for shower..Mazie stayed with me for two weeks.
  Good luck for your dr...the dr is in with a group and some real good one there,,,let me know if need anymore info...
dizzy
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 11:25:33 pm by dizzydean » Logged

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2014, 02:40:15 pm »

Good luck for your dr...the dr is in with a group and some real good one there,,,let me know if need anymore info...
dizzy
Thanks Dizzy for the Email, I really appreciated it. I wrote you a Message on here.
Enjoy Alan and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Mazie too!

Love and God Bless, Jeri
Thanks to Everyone for your Prayers and nice messages, I really appreciate it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 02:42:30 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: