Alan Jackson
April 17, 2024, 09:05:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 25th ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!  (Read 6347 times)
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2014, 07:26:51 am »

Congrats on 25 years in the business !

Through your music I have found many happy memories, good friends and fun times - some that can't be repeated-LOL !   WHat happens on road trips stay on road trips.

Thanks for not giving up when you were told that you didn't have what it takes for this business in the beginning.  I am sure that person is sorry now. Glad Tim Dubois seen your talent.  THanks fo sharing  your life memories and family with your fans for the last 25 years hope we have at least 25 more.

Best Wishes -  come to FLORIDA and do some shows.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 11:27:47 am »

Congrats on 25 years in the business            Keep going another 25 years  and hope we can travel to keep seeing the concerts.     Have met a lot of people and fans   from a lot of the concerts.     Keep touring  and hope to see the band  again  one day.

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 10:37:06 pm »

Don't stop the music Alan. Been listening for 25 years. Love it & you. 💌

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 08:14:46 am »

Congratulations Alan on 25 wonderful years of music!!

RAY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 11:00:04 am »

Congrats Alan on Your 25 Years!!!! I've been a Fan that long Yo! I thought we both were only 25 lol. "You Look Marvelous" and Sing like Better as times goes by, if that is possible. I know you
have to love the Concerts & Seeing Your Fans & Ditto, we Love You Too!

It's sad to see the changes that has taken place in real Country Music but to survive, perhaps this is why. I still wish it could be like in the days of Yore! Alan Jackson will be one Name who really gave his All for Real Country Music and I Love You For That. Your "Precious Memories" etc.. have been a huge Plus.. also "The BlueGrass". Oh Alan never stop , as you said  Yourself in , "What I Do" The Music that came from the Heart,
I feel we know You through Your Beautiful Songs.And Yes, I love "Like Red On A Rose" even that one, is one of my favorites.I heard a man yell out in Tupelo, MS, "Sing Meat and Potato Man !"I love Monday Morning Church" and anything Your Voice makes so easy to love. To who is the Genius at picking your set list & Love Those StrayHorns. The few times I have gotten to say hello to a few,was such fun. Such great Guys!

Alan your career has been a blessing to so many. I know what it has been in Mine. I can identify
so much with all your Songs, being a Country Girl myself from MS & nearby Nashville! Those were such Great times and Now we share you with THE WORLD, wow! This must make your family so proud of You. I Am.
Keep on Keeping on & Your Fans will Always Love You, as I do.It's your Talent and that charming way that you keep your Music so TODAY that is so appealing. "Your Ways", as Mom used to say.
Thanks especially for "Where Were You" What a Tapestry of a Song for healing, at a most poignant Time for Our Beloved Country.Thanks especially being the wife of a now retired Military Man, who was at war.
God Bless You & Yours Alan, Jerrie(Hometown MS)

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 12:37:19 pm »

There are not enough words to tell the joy that all of your songs have meant to me and my life.

Country music has always been a part of my life going back to my childhood and Grand Ole Opry on the radio.   Today they have truly done "Murder On Music Row", but we know you and George will stay true.
Your fans truly live for the true country music and know that you will be here, loved and giving for another twenty five more years. 

There are so many songs on so many albums that were never released as singles that are real "winners".

Blessings to you and your family for all they have given up for your fans.
We all love you and wish you could spread yourself a little thinner to make every city in the U.S.A. every year.

Marian

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 04:45:55 pm »

Just got back to the hotel from Hall Of Fame . Didnt want to leave . You have to go see it .
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 07:58:26 pm »

we went today to it was great to see all the things there

Gone  Country    Arkansas
HOOTIE1951

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 08:57:20 pm »

OK, ALAN JACKSON FANS. I MADE IT TO THE FIRST DAY OPENING OF ALAN,S COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME EXHIBIT AND WAS IT   FABULOUS.. BEING A DIEHARD ALAN FAN I COULD NOT PICK OUT JUST ONE ITEM I LIKED. IT WAS TOO MUCH TO SOAK IN.THE EXHIBIT WAS LAID OUT BEAUTIFULLY. THE PERSONAL LETTER FROM GEORGE JONES TO ALAN INVITING HIM TO SING AT HIS RETIREMENT CONCERT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. EVERYTHING WAS AWESOME AND YOU JUST NEED TO SEE. THE HALL OF FAME DID A GREAT JOB OF PRESENTATION AND I KNOW ALAN AND DENISE ARE MISSING A FEW ITEMS. PLEASE MAKE PLANS TO VISIT THE MUSEUM. I WILL BE BACK. PS I LISTENED TO THE BROADCAST OF JIMMY BUFFET/ALAN JACKSON CONCERT TONIGHT IN HERSHEY,PA. ON SIRRUS RADIO. NATURALLY     FANTASTIC.   THANKS JUDY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 01:13:51 pm »

Just got back to the hotel from Hall Of Fame . Didnt want to leave . You have to go see it .
Oh Betty! I'm so happy you got to see the Exhibit. I could cry w/my Dear Husband not able to travel now
and wanting to see this so very much.I'm still trying to walk better w/therapy too. we can't pick these times.

Thanks to All for telling us about your experience and the set up, sounds Wonderful.  ;*( I want to see it so....
So happy for ALL of You !
Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: