Alan Jackson
April 18, 2024, 06:05:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson Earns First CMT Impact Award!  (Read 4490 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2014, 11:33:12 am »

Alan Jackson Earns First CMT Impact Award

Carrie Underwood's Intro first & then Kacey Musgraves,w/ Lee Ann Womack Paying Tribute at 2014 CMT Music Awards by singing Alan's Song."Livin On Love", Great Job Girls!
Carrie did such a sweet Intro . Then Alan came onstage w his Wife "Denise" in hand. So Special & Sweet.

He was amazing and , told what this meant to him.His speech was from the Heart & so sweet, it made me tear up w/being so proud for him. Cry

It's so true, he has had 25 Years of wonderful Music and his impact on other now hit Singers, has been amazing. What a career! They showed Alan backstage posing for photos, He looked Great!

Congrats to Alan for this Award and all the Great Music he has done in his twenty five Years! He gets better
and better as years go by.A HUGE CONGRATS ALAN! Jerrie (Hometown) MS
PS- More to come Later from Alan!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:43:41 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 11:43:44 am »

Yes it was an awesome part of the show. He's so deserving, yet humble about it all. Blessed, as he would say.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 11:44:37 am »

Congratulations Alan!!

RAY
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 12:00:32 pm »

Congratulations, Alan, indeed! A very well deserved award. The new crop of artists for the last decade. at least, should take a page from Alan's book of real and honest country music writing, singing and stage performance and learn how to do country music right.

KUDOS, ALAN!!!!

BHR

ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 12:18:16 pm »

watched the cmt award show last night

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 05:06:52 pm »

To me it was so sweet that Alan wanted his wife on stage with him, my feeling is the wives are the ones that should also get an award , they keep the home running while the singers are out on the road and make a home that gives them a calm place to relax, filled with love, esp in the case.I wish Denise would have walked right up there with Alan, but I think she wanted him to have his moment to shine.

It was so nice to see her singing the song along with the two on stage, I think it gave Alan a tear in his eyes , esp with the video of them slow dancing.They are such an example to others , some of the younger people coming up can see you can have a loving wife , children and still a career----he made a mistake , they turned it around and now are stronger in their love .
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 09:00:30 pm »

I agree w/You . Alan was so sweet to bring his wife on stage with him and share the moment together. I admire the sacrifices The family makes, to Bring his Gift of Songs in to all our Lives. Thank You to Alan for Years of Joy with Your Gift of Songs! What a career  Alan has had and still going Strong! Congrats!

It reminds me of the Military wives who now get credit for running the  Homefront, while the Dad's are away.. I treasure my award, of my Husbands Career in war.. Thanks to all now serving & those who served for all our Freedoms.God Bless, Jeri

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: