Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 03:03:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Tour Schedule  (Read 7127 times)
kewlkate

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2014, 10:21:57 am »

So with all the excitement of hearing about the 2015 Tour, how long will we have to wait to get the schedule???  Please come to Kansas City Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 11:11:32 am »

Don't forget Indianapolis. Also it was announced he will have shows October 8th & 29th in The CMA Theater in the Country Music Hall of Fame. Only 800 seats. I hope one is mine.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 12:33:38 pm »

Probably wont start anoucing where the concerts well be in 2015     till maybe November or December   or the first of the year in January

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 11:22:47 am »

Wish we could get a tease with at least a few dates announced.   Truly hope that he comes to Florida, and this time, not a a fest with so many others playing too.  Not in the budget to have to likely get a hotel, maybe airfare, only to hear a few songs by him.

Current tour wise, if I had the money, would love to see AJ and Jimmy Buffett in Hersey, Pa.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 01:27:30 pm »

If I am to guess, Alan and his people will wait until the CMA Music Festival festivities are over to put out the concerts schedule and his new CD release date announcements so the focus will completely be on these and garner more attention from everyone who will be interested to get the info. That probably will be later this month or early-mid next month. As they say, timing is everything.

BHR

miamired

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 01:50:40 pm »

Know that timing is a lot for me too.  Given ample notice of his tour, can have time to make certain that I have some vacation time, if need be, and make a show a priority.  I typically am only able to attend about 3 concerts a year.  Much unlike the days of yore in Miami, we rarely get good concerts in south Fl. any longer.

The price of being a fan is absurd these last few years.  I will only go into temporary debt for a few of my faves, and AJ is one of them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: