Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 10:04:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrating Moms: Alan & Mama Ruth  (Read 4171 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2014, 06:09:17 pm »

Courtesy of People magazine's website and taken during Mama Ruth's 84th birthday earlier this year. Nice photo. Alan looks kind of funny, though, in a pink hat. Smiley

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20812997,00.html#30147281

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 06:36:08 pm »

BHR,

Thanks for the link. so nice of Alan to be w/his mom on her Birthday! I can't imagine her being that age now but time flies.He adores his Mom I'm sure and she is lovely & comfy at Home w/Alan.. Bless them,,,
BHR, Since Alan fishes so much, I think the Hat was RED once & faded LOL. He is an OUTDOORS sorta Guy, I read. He can just be himself at HOME! Cheesy

Today on CMT Pure Country, we listened to see if they played Alan & showed his Video's. Sure enough whoa!
They played the Video to "That'll Be Alright", it was awesome and sooooo funny.. I got a kick out of seeing Alan smile & suggest "they make it without him"lol it was so funny to see Alan and "Denise" going on w/their lives and the crew making the video hehe! I had forgotten how funny it was! at the end Alan wins an Award for that Video LOL That savvy Guy LOL. Cool

Back to Alan & His Mom. I hope Alan's " Mama Ruth" has a wonderful upcoming "Mother's Day" in fact ALL you Mom's!!Alan's "Nisey "Too!  Wink
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 11:05:38 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 10:11:08 pm »

Thank you for the link, BHR.   Was a great phoeo and nice to Mama Ruth and Alan so happy together. 
I LOVE the song "Home".
Happy Mother's Day to Mama Ruth and all Mothers ou there.

Marian

jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 01:04:15 pm »

Thanks for the link!   Love it and we don't see enough of him these days.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 08:09:05 am »

Thank you for the link BHR !! Always good to see Alan and Mama Ruth. I often wonder how she's doing. She looks beautiful and proud of her son ! Awesome photo!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 06:23:21 pm »

I love it. They look so happy. It's awesome he always remembers his momma.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: