Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 07:00:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TORNADOES. . .STAY SAFE!  (Read 8468 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2014, 06:39:51 pm »

Thoughts and prayers are with all of you who have been affected by and or are in the path of tornadoes. Please all stay safe. We are in the path of one and are closely monitoring it through tv weather broadcast and weather band radio. Supposedly it will head directly our way within the hour, unless it changes direction. We are getting ready to  get to a shelter if it continues our way. . .we're hoping it won't.

STAY SAFE ALL AND TAKE CARE!

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 06:45:15 pm »

We are fine after the   storms in Arkansas yesterday.    Our sirens were going off but the storm went around us.          If you see on tv the damage in mayflower Arkansas    its a hour from us.      We are all fine.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 07:21:34 pm »

So glad to hear that you are all right dee572 - I was wondering where you were with relation to the tornado path.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 09:44:48 pm »

TO ALL IN THE PATH OF THIS STORM, PLEASE TAKE CARE Sad  BHR, GET IN A BASEMENT & Be Safe, worried
about you. please let us hear from you, if possible..

GOD WILL BE WITH YOU ALL, STAY SAFE PLEASE,,,,,,,Prayers for All <*>,,<*>
"Dee", God Is Good, Jeri
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:51:04 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 10:40:46 pm »

We're all safe here for now. The tornado that was headed our direction and directly towards our area changed it's direction, as we hoped it will and veered away from our town. However, we're not out of the woods yet. More severe weather condition to come and expected in the early hours of the morning bringing strong winds and rain and floodings. We're in high enough elevation that we shouldn't be affected by the flooding.

Jeri,thanks for your care and concern. We saw the devastation at other states that the tornadoes has passed through on the news. . .it's scary and emotional.

Dee, glad you all are fine. I didn't realize how close you all were where the the tornado landed in Arkansas.

Everyone else in the path of a tornado, please stay safe.

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 04:23:09 am »

BHR, Thank God YOU are safe..I hope you stay safe,in the  following days. Dee you as well.

I hope no  other AJ Fans or people we know & love, are affected by thiese horrid storms.
Take care & God Bless,
Jeri( Hometown MS) near Tupelo, where I once had a M&G w/Alan.
*my people have mostly passed now, my younger cousins have basements,
MYChurch, I pray it remains standing In MS.Beautiful old Church w/family history. we got Dad a stained Glass Window, he was an Elder there all my life. Gifts are not Lives, just wonderful memories.
God be w/all People in this storm.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 08:35:38 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 04:59:28 pm »

Jeri, we don't have a basement being we're living in an apartment. We're looking now into renting/buying a house and get out of the apartment living no later than this coming fall. We will make sure the next home we live in will have a basement. We had sunny weather for the most part today but it's starting to get bad again. Apparently, the bad storm MS had is now heading towards our state of GA. In our area the forecast is heavy rain bringing with it up to 80 MPH wind, which means the likelihood of more down trees and flooding at some areas. We've made plans last week of having dinner out tonight for a special family celebration but we're staying indoors instead and postponing the celebration until this coming weekend. Better safe than sorry.

BHR

Music44

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 09:25:00 am »

Thoughts and prayers for those who have been hurt by  storms or in the path of more storms ( which includes many of us!). I keep thinking about the young couple I sat beside and enjoyed so much at AJ's concert in Tunica ....they are from Tupelo and have a son. Hope they are safe!
Everyone, please be careful! More bad storms headed our way today! 

Music44
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: