Alan Jackson
April 23, 2024, 10:07:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "A Million Ways To Die" Song  (Read 5199 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2014, 05:44:37 pm »

http://music-mix.ew.com/2014/04/28/seth-macfarlane-alan-jackson-a-million-ways-to-die-song/

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 06:43:53 pm »

Beth, thank you so much for posting this. I love the song and Alan's singing it. He have just the perfect voice quality to do it. I'll buy the soundtrack and movie both when they come out on DVD. Thanks, again.

BHR

Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 07:05:27 pm »

You're welcome. I like it. It takes me back to the days when Westerns were the big thing. Half expect to hear "Head 'em up, Move 'em out . RAWHIDE " Also remember the beginning of the Real World video with Gene Autry singing "Back In The Saddle Again ". It fits Alan's voice for sure !
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 09:27:52 pm »

Beth Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great to see you! "Rawhide" was the first thing that came to mind for me too! Alan sounds Awesome
as Usual. Kiss Thanks so much for sharing this. Alan's did the Song perfect, his voice was so good for this.  Beth take care, & everyone!  Jeri

I GOT it on ITunes ! Love it!... Would love to see this Comedy..& hear Alan!
Quote;
The Western comedy stars Charlize Theron, Amanda Seyfried, Liam Neeson, Giovanni Ribisi, Sarah Silverman, Neil Patrick Harris and MacFarlane himself as a sheep farmer.
UNQUOTE
Some of my favorite Stars too!!!<*>,,<*> we need to laugh, Comedy will be Great!
BTW, you can get two versions of this song- I got the explicit-it is COMEDY remember! no children here.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:58:58 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 04:42:34 pm »

Now that you've mentioned it, Beth, it sure is a reminiscent of the "Rawhide" theme song. I just saw the article on this posted at cmt.com and the writer shared some of the lyrics and it's funny to read. I'm so used to Alan's love and heartaches songs and songs about real life situations, this song definitely wandered a bit away from that. Read it here:

http://www.cmt.com/news/cmt-offstage/1726917/12-of-a-million-ways-to-die.jhtml

I'll be downloading it now from iTunes. Enjoy reading!

BHR

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 11:36:40 am »

Love the song and Alan singing it. Can't wait for the movie now.Thanks for sharing!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 01:32:17 pm »

I really love this. Can't wait for the movie. There's a nice VEVO video on YouTube.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: