Alan Jackson
April 18, 2024, 08:51:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2014 CMHOF Inductees To Be Announced  (Read 2960 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2014, 02:20:06 pm »

Tomorrow, April 22nd, at 10am-CT/11am-ET/8am-PT, the new 2014 CMHOF inductees will be announced. Let us all give our collective positive thoughts for Alan finally getting his very well deserved, and for number of years now too, induction to the Country Music Hall Of Fame. Read the details here:

http://www.cmaworld.com/news/2014/04/streaming-live-2014-country-music-hall-fame-inductees-announcement/

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 07:37:03 am »

It is so sad that Alan who is the MOST talented, keeps getting ignored.  I will be watching today but still am praying for him to get his rewards as it should be. 

Please, whomever the committee is, - DO NOT FORGET ALAN JACKSON.

Alanfan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 12:56:45 pm »

BHR, Like you & other AJ Fans , I would love for Alan to get this. When one thinks of all the Singers he has influenced, introduced and that admire his Talent, Alan Jackson really deserves it.. He has taken Country Music World Wide. I can't name all Alan Jackson has done for Country Music..and Humanity. "The "Blue Note Fund"for CR Cancer.. Thanks Alan!
Alan has given so much, he performed at the "ALL For The Hall" They raised Great Sums of money.Great Concert!.
Alan Won The prestigious Award, "The Jim Reeves Award" and many others. for his Songwriting also etc..
Let's hope Alan Jackson is on this LIST,, Let's hope it represents Talent and Great Country Music Worldwide.
and Song writing.

Edited;
2014 CMHOF INDUCTEES;
This morning in the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum’s Rotunda, the CMA announced the 2014 Hall of Fame inductees. The late, great songwriter Hank Cochran, who died in 2010, will be posthumously inducted in the Songwriter category. Mac Wiseman will be inducted in the Veteran Era category, and Ronnie Milsap in the Modern Era category.

UNQUOTE

deserving list;
 Shocked   Looks like Alan just was too Young , Talented, and contributed so much  to the HOF, to be inducted. Huh a shame.  Cry   Undecided Roll Eyes
Just wanted Alan to win...deservedly so, My opinon Sad

They even had different catagories,  but  no Alan Jackson in any catagory...
Alan is probably not as disappointed as we Fans are, but who knows...He is so humble & sweet.
Jerrie from Mississippi(Hometown)

PS- I must not be rude, Congrats to those special ones who won, especially Ronnie Milsap, remember his career.
I must admit the presentation by Hunter Hayes was so touching.
[/color]

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 12:14:09 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: