Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 10:24:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Billboard Music Award Finalist: Top Christian Album  (Read 3715 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2014, 04:04:51 pm »

The 2014 Billboard Music Award Finalist has been announced and Alan's Precious Memories II is a finalist for Top Christian Album. Hope Alan wins it. He's much more deserving of winning it for that wonderfully made album. He should have been a finalist too for the Top Country Album for The Buegrass Album and Top Male Country Artist too. Alan, you and your music will always be the best for all of us your fans.

Big CONGRATS, Alan!!!!

http://www.musicrow.com/2014/04/billboard-music-awards-finalists-revealed/

BHR

Music44

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 09:25:32 pm »

Alan Jackson deserves to win....great album.....great country artist.....
He has provided great music for his fans for years!
Congratulations for the nomination, AJ!
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 08:46:47 am »

AJ's "Precious Memories" is so well- liked!  Last night in Tunica I talked to several people who have been fans, but this was their first live concert.   They were asking if he'd do any of his hymns ...saying how much they love  them.

In my opinion, another concert similar to the introduction one he did with first "Precious Memories" would draw a crowd!  Everywhere I go it seems people express how much they enjoy his gospel music.....And, of course he could sing anything and I would try to go!!!!

Music44

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 01:42:30 pm »

Got the Precious Memories I and II that I had ordered, also a Signed Photo!    YeeHaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You, Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the Ryman DVD already & was there to see it LIVE! Wink Thanks so Much ALAN And Staff!!!!!!!!!!
Signed Cheesy It was a Great Surprise, But I ordered Early!! Kiss{{{AJ}}} I'm older than you, so I don't think your "Nisey" would mind a hug. Great Music!!!!
 Love that AJ Voice!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Bless You, Jeri~
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 10:47:08 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 11:37:23 am »

Love it! So deserving that he's nominated and also in the finals. Not surprising though. He's just so good!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: