Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 09:43:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roger  (Read 14959 times)
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 11:51:38 am »

Wow, sad news. Roger's always been there. Wonder what happened. Regardless, I wish him the very best.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
AJ_Fan_4ever

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2014, 04:25:34 pm »

Sadly Roger is no longer with the Strayhorns folks...

Roger made an official announcement on his Face Book page awhile back that he was no longer a Strayhorn. Sad Sorry that he's gone, but he still plays A LOT locally in Nashville and seems to be having the time of his life!

We enjoyed many many years with you Roger! Glad to see that you're still pickin' and a grinnin'!! Wink

<center><purple><b>She's gone country, look at 'dem boots!

Karen in Cali
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2014, 09:37:26 am »

where does Roger play in Nashville, any idea?

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 02:25:25 am »

I hope Roger and Alan are still best friends.  Everyone needs a change here and there and I hope that's all it was.  Roger seems like a good man.  Maybe he got tired of traveling. 

I wish him the best and hope he and Alan will stay friends and see each other whenever they can get together.

Good Luck Roger.

Alanfan
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2014, 12:31:01 pm »

Roger plays at a lot of places in downtown nashville

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2014, 02:20:22 pm »

Roger is back with AJ..he played last night in Ohio and posted a pic behind Alan!! This is such great news!! I can't wait to see AJ and the Strayhorns next Sat. night at Mohegan Sun..also fans are posting pics on their FB page with Roger last night!!

RAY
ohiofan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2014, 07:07:11 pm »

I saw Roger last night in Kettering Ohio and it was SO NICE to see him again.Alan put on a fabulous show as always.Now Alan PLEASE come to Toledo.
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2014, 01:58:13 pm »

Roger is back playing in the band, he has played for at least the last two concerts, he hasn't ever said why he wasn't and hasn't said why he is back.I admire him for that, whatever it was it was just between him and Alan .He hasn't said if it was for good or not but has been posting pictures on his Facebook page of where his "office" is that night.

If he is happy and so is Alan  that is a good thing for all of us.I will say, the video's or pictures look normal now, there just seemed to be a big hole when Roger didn't have Alans back-lol.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: