Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 01:38:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: April  (Read 12995 times)
dee572

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2014, 11:55:15 am »

April has started  out with storms.            All fine here we didn't get the bad thunderstorms.           all fine  not much news.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 11:26:06 am »

It has been nice here also! I'm glad it wasn't bad at Nashville, where my son lives.
Looking forward to hopefully see Alan & The Strayhorn's, if they are close..due to my having P Therapy
I haven't been long distances and I miss them.
Tuesday:
My sister just called on their way to GA.& TN. I hope they are not in any storms. She is having surgery for her cancer in Memphis later in the week but it's bad weather there too, Oh MY! ...Stay safe Everyone.
Happy Easter, to All AJ Fans who Observe..
Edited(It's rainy & stormy now here & my sister is back).
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:26:25 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 11:23:13 pm »

Hope all the people that live in Atlanta  and Georgia area   are safe after Monday storms    I saw them on tv today.      The wind storms and flooding are getting bad.     hope you get power back on soon.

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 10:19:47 am »

Hope all the people that live in Atlanta  and Georgia area   are safe after Monday storms    I saw them on tv today.      The wind storms and flooding are getting bad.     hope you get power back on soon.
Dee, thanks for your concerns and cares for all of us in GA and the Metro Atlanta areas. Where we're at we had severe thunderstorm with floodings in some areas but we were not affected. Thank heavens! However, my family had all been ill the last couple of weeks and are still recovering from cold and allergy. . .in my husband's case, allergy and sinusitis. . .from the deluge of the ugly greenish-yellowish pollens. They're all over the cars, grounds, everywhere! We're sick and tired of it. . .literally! The thunderstorm and occasional rain did and does help but not much and for long. Anyway, enough with complaining. . .lol! Thanks again for your cares and concerns. You have a nice day.

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 10:28:10 am »

BHR,
This has been a bad time for those who never had allergy too. I'm astmatic , so my exercise has had to be indoors recently..BHR sorry for your family's  health problems.. So glad you are ok after the storms in GA.
My sister called & they made it fine to GA! only a bit of rain along the way.
Take care & everyone stay safe,

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 01:53:59 am »

Wishing y'all a Happy Easter and Passover.  

We had 2 1/2 inches of rain Monday, thunder and lightening, and some high winds but no damage over this way.

Everything else this way is fine.  Wishing I was scheduled to see the "Tall Blonde Guy" sometime soon, but no shows this way.

Spring has sprung and so has the pollen here.  A green haze on all the cars!

I broke my left wrist February 17, and got out of the splint finally April 3.  So glad!  Still have to use the splint for some things, I'm 75% healed.  Dr. said in 4 weeks I should be completely healed. 

BHR, hope your family is feeling better.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 01:56:45 am by Luckylady44 » Logged

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 08:19:01 pm »

Oh Sharon,
I'm so sorry about your  broken wrist..I had wondered where you were so many times..I hope it heals fast.

Pollen is affecting even those who have never had allergy before, it's terrible here. I had to use treadmill instead of walking for exercise..I wont get to see Alan either, I'm so sad over it..Unless he were to be in
Nashville when/if we visit our son. I'm still doing exercise & a way to go yet to walk much..

Have a Great Easter! We always went home for Easter service, but no family left much now..
Dad was an Elder. Take care to all of you.
I hope all those going to Tunica will report back to us about seeing Alan. It will be fun I know!  Smiley
PS_ All the older M&G photo's are gone now..It was good to look at our Friend's Photos huh---  
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:08:04 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 12:14:14 pm »

Happy Easter  and hope everyone has nice weather.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 08:53:50 am »

Wishing all a Happy Easter or Passover. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 11:17:52 pm »

Happy Easter everyone !!
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 09:12:44 am »

ALERT!!!!

Hey fans,  Keith Urban is tied with Alan on top 10 with "Blue Ridge Mountain Song"  because we aren't voting enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE LOVE HIM AND EXPECT A LOT FROM HIM, SO LET'S SUPPORT HIM AND PUT HIM BACK UP THERE.  YOU CAN VOTE EVERY HOUR!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!

ALANFAN
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2014, 08:28:17 pm »

On this Easter Sunday, a little something from Alan to wish you all a Happy Easter!

http://countrymusicnation.com/2141/alan-jackson-sings-the-old-rugged-cross/

My family and I have finally recovered from our illnesses, though, I'm still having a little bit of coughing. Doing well otherwise and back to doing chores per norm.

Jeri, read a previous new thread you created re: Alan's fans previously regularly posting here. I was about to answer it but I guess you decided to remove it. I was going to let you know that I, too, don't have a Face Book account and don't intend or plan on starting one. I do miss the previous forum too and everyone who used to regularly posted there. I sometimes wish this forum will be changed back to the way it was where there was a private section just for fan club members only.

Mar, it's so good to see you posting back here. Welcome Back!

Sharon, thanks. this pollen thing is for the birds. Good to see you posting again too.

Alanfan, thanks for the video votes alert. Gotta vote!

Take care and Easter blessings to you all.

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 01:17:10 pm »

BHR,
Thanks so much for that Song. We were there and it was great at the Ryman,AJ's "moma Ruth" was there.  :-

BHR,  my reason for removing the names, I didn't want hurt feelings but I too miss our gang here to support the Site for Alan & to chat. I have met so many too. frankly I miss them & wonder how they are..I will not be on Facebook. ???I Love this Board and all the new Members are nice.I just miss "The Gang" of Regulars Cry

Thanks for All you do for us AJ Fans. I'm glad you had a good Easter.All AJ Fans Too!
 I did also. It is always Special for us. One of My best surprises later, was my Sister and Husband stopped by here last night,spent the night. after she had her cancer treatment. Tests showed ,it had come back but she looked good & we had a great time!Say prayers for my only sister. Cry

The Pollen is reeking havoc on my allergies too , Plus I think you have asthma-BHR, so do I. It's getting warmer here this week, not good for me.
I hope the old Gang will come back & keep Alan's Site up & then we can see how they have gone to Concerts of Alan's & they write about them.frankly I miss them..Thanks BHR, you are so kind. Jerrie
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 04:50:12 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 02:51:15 pm »

just like you said about wish we had the private page back like before .   Just so many have left posting on here .    You can still get on as a guest and look at things,   but I  always have to sign on to get the forum page.

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 02:57:47 pm »

I see the tour page still ends in august   wonder if they well add more and go to end of October     befor the holidays.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: