Alan Jackson
March 29, 2024, 01:59:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: TOC March Man-ness VOTE! Update  (Read 16513 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2014, 10:29:50 pm »

Shocked Huh Cry Shocked......I vote almost every hour..

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2014, 10:59:42 pm »

Shocked Huh Cry Shocked......I vote almost every hour..
Dizzy me too! Either here or on twitter. My hubby is insisting I get in bed now lol
blahhh to him hehe Cheesy, it may take days w/these ups & downs Huh ::)Time for me to vote in 2 minutes hehe

ATTN:On Taste of Country.Top 10 Video's, Alan's Song "BlueRidge Mountain Song" is number 5, still. YeeHaw!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:28:33 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2014, 09:44:39 am »

We need to ramp this voting up so Alan beats George to move onto the next round. Please vote as often as possible..1X per hour. Voting over tomorrow.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2014, 12:31:45 pm »

We need to ramp this voting up so Alan beats George to move onto the next round. Please vote as often as possible..1X per hour. Voting over tomorrow.
If All the Fans who are on Facebook would vote. I know Alan has a big Fanbase. Someone send them a link to Facebook to vote. It seems at night Strait votes goes up. Strange  Huh  Roll Eyes   [/color]
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 09:34:08 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

Music44

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2014, 01:24:28 pm »

Jeri, I agree.....if all his fans everywhere would vote, AJ could beat George.  I'm not on Facebook, but my daughter is ...I will tell her your suggestion.  When I voted at 2:00 pm, AJ was at 38.35%.  We can do better than that and time runs out tomorrow night!   Please, Fans, vote and get others to vote!

Music44
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2014, 01:29:37 pm »

been voting 

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2014, 03:52:50 am »

What a shame.  A.J. is "The King" - not George.  There is a true Clique in Nashville and it's a shame that Alan has taken second to George all the time.  I didn't realize there was so much prejudice against Alan.  I dearly love him and will stick by him.

I love George also but he is not deserving of first place to Alan Jackson.

Alanfan
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2014, 11:41:30 am »

I, too will stick by Alan Jackson.....In my opinion, he's the King.......I don't know exactly what goes on, but it does seem that there are those who "snub" AJ in Nashville.  Just wish more people had voted......Anyway, I love him (and Denise) and his music!

Music44
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2014, 10:35:16 pm »

Huh Huh ???Alan for me George  is second for me.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2014, 10:43:59 pm »

Huh Huh ???Alan for me George  is second for me.
KING Of Country Music, ALAN JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! That has a nice ring to it Cheesy Jeri~*

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 12:15:40 pm »

It is my feeling too that Alan is snubbed in Nashville.  George's music is nice but he's not King over Alan,  I'm frankly tired of hearing about George and it's too bad because he OVER-EXPOSED and it's boring me to death. 

I want Alan on top and he's just being ignored.  I wonder if it's because he started his own ACM/RCA company and people are rejecting him for that.  How can you dispute that the Bluegrass Album and the Gospel Album were now just as good as George?HuhHuhHuhHuh

I just don't get it.

Alanfan
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2014, 12:49:37 pm »

AlanFan, I know how you feel.. I miss Alan getting  radio airplay and all the others that have great voices. Alan not only sings Great, but writes his Songs. He puts his heart in his work and he sells Music
and performs everywhere. He has Fans from all over now. It probably bothers us AJ Fans more than him , I just love hearing his Voice and he has a great stage presence too. No award show is complete without Alan Jackson.At least he could be asked to give a friend his/her Award..but he's usually on Tour anyway..
Alan is my favorite voice at Concerts.. In fact I only go to his Mostly and a few shows at the Ryman & Opry.
I loved seeing Alan Introduce his "Precious Memories", we  were in Nashville for that and it was televised. we were there for the "All For The Hall" also and "George Jones Birthday" earlier which was wonderful! Alan made George proud I'm sure , singing his Song. So Many Singers love Alan, I'm sure many opened for him. I saw LittleBigTown with Alan once..also Zac Brown Band. several Singers own their own record companys, like Toby Keith, Zac Brown Band,etc..one day maybe they will wake up and give Alan his time in the spotlight again..He's due for some airplay & TV appearances. I miss him. NBC hasn't had him on in a while, I have a photo of him there last & the older man who comes to NBC to see his favorite Singers, was there. he always is for Alan Jackson.. I haven't seen him there since..The Awards show would have been so classy and
much better had Alan Jackson been there..boohoo! let's keep hoping..Jeri

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: