Alan Jackson
April 19, 2024, 02:09:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VOTE: TOC March Man-ness: The Legends  (Read 4774 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2014, 04:37:48 pm »

You all probably have read about this from the latest Fan Club Newsletter. Alan was up against Kenny Chesney in the Taste of Country March Man-ness: The Legends voting contest. Alan beat Kenny and is now up against Garth Brooks in Round 2 and is currently ahead. You can vote once every hour. Here's the voting link:

http://tasteofcountry.com/march-man-ness-the-legends-round-2/

VOTE!

BHR

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 08:43:38 am »

Hey Fans:  Alan is losing ground on the voting for Madness.  He's a hunk.  Let's keep him way ahead so he can't be caught.  Vote every hour today please.

Love him and you do also.

ALANFAN
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 11:23:48 am »

Yes, we love AJ, and I am voting every hour when possible......All AJ Fans  need to VOTE!
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 10:06:25 am »

???Come on, AJ Fans....Vote in the Taste of Country March Man-ness ...Though Alan is leading, Garth is gaining votes.
VOTE to keep Alan in the lead...We know he's # 1......VOTE every hour!
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 10:44:36 am »

voted

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 09:20:28 pm »

Thank BHR!
I hope Alan continues to do well. The last time I voted he was w/Kenny Chesney & if he
made it, he would be up w/Garth. Alan will get that one, no doubt. he was over the rest,.I just hope Alan keeps getting TOPS!!!!!!!He deserves it! I kept voting.Go ALAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think of all the Singers who have opened for Alan  and that he has influenced. He is a Great Singer and Songwriter. He Sings from the Heart. He's Country and he's lived the History of his Music!
 I admire Alan for his staying power too. He is just "The Real Deal."
A Star but very humble & nice too! Alan has performed for Presidents and his "Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning", is in the Library of Congress. It is one of my favorites.

Alan is very savvy and I was honored to have met him and talk with him. He makes his Fans feel they are
Important.
Thanks Fans for voting!  Strait must have won.  Shocked He is older and a Legend. Alan Jackson "Has Miles To Go Before He Sleeps", he competes w/the younger set & they have only nice things to say about him..
Alan Jackson will always Be My "King of Country Music", always. Kiss  Wink "It's not who wins, but How you play the game" Love You Alan, Jeri from MS Originally.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 10:34:46 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: