Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 01:21:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan on Cheyenne Frontier Days  (Read 8950 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2009, 10:47:47 am »

From CMT News:

Brooks & Dunn, Alan Jackson, Sugarland Booked for Cheyenne Frontier Days
November 24, 2009
Brooks & Dunn, Alan Jackson and Sugarland have been confirmed for Cheyenne Frontier Days in Cheyenne, Wyo., in 2010. Brooks & Dunn will play July 24, Sugarland is booked for July 30 and Jackson will appear on July 31. In addition, Neal McCoy and Aaron Tippin will perform on July 25, followed by pro bull riding on July 26-27 and Clay Walker on July 28. Two additional nights of entertainment will be announced at a later date. Tickets go on sale Dec.

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 10:45:34 am »

Oh yes, I saw that also ... have been trying to find out where to purchase tickets, etc.  My very first time seeing Alan was in Cheyenne, WY many years ago.  If someone knows of THE PLACE to get the best tickets please let me know.

'HAPPY THANKSGIVING'
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 03:13:42 pm »

When  I lived in Cheyenne  Wyoming the best place to get tickets for the concerts  or rodeos  was from the venue.   I myself saw  Alan  at cheyenne   Frontier days    the first time was in 1991.      If you got that  email  from frontier days   about the concerts   try the 800 number that was on there for the tickets.       They start going onsale  in dec.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 09:04:37 pm »

The tickets will be on sale through the fan club on 12/5 on the tour page too.

Livin' On Love in California
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 04:52:57 pm »

TERRY -  Thank you for clarifying that these tickets will be sold via the Fan Club.  I emailed Cindy from the get-go and she sent the following email.  Maybe she misunderstood my question regarding ticket sales.

Thanks again.

No since it’s a festival we won’t be doing preferred Seating.  Sorry!

Smiley Cindy
willingtonf149

rowdycountryfan
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 05:18:08 pm »

Im going to this concert! does anyone know if there will be meet and greets?

-Jeff
Alan Shows ive been to:
7/31/10- Cheyenne WY Cheyenne Frontier Days

Upcoming Alan Jackson Concerts
4/29/11- Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 05:42:03 pm »

I maybe able to make Cheyenne Frontier Days.  Yee Haw.   I went on line to see about tickets and can anyone tell me if it is true that you have to stand all the time?   Maybe past the seat selection time, but all I could find was standing room in all sections.   Thanks much.

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 09:25:35 pm »

Not sure what is left for seating (if anything) but you may give this website a try.  I personally would like tickets in the Lower B Section, with a high seat number (in front of stage) but not at the inflated prices.

http://www.stubpass.com/tickets/?1231775-2010-07-31-cheyenne-frontier-days-alan-jackson_cheyenne-frontier-days

Wishing you Good Luck, Gladys
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 04:28:44 pm »

Thank you so much Gladys.  This link was most helpful.  Afraid I can not afford those seats either.   Shuckins...
Guess I can hope for a Washington State concert instead.

AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 05:20:08 pm »

KANALOA -

I FOUND THESE ON CRAIGSLIST BUT ARE IN THE "UPPER B" SECTION, ROW M (1/2 WAY UP), SEATS 210 & 211.  I OPTED TO PASS ON THEM DUE TO MY HUSBAND'S MEDICAL CONDITION (ON OXYGEN), BUT MAY BE FAIRLY GOOD SEATS:

(2) Alan Jackson Tix For Sale - $90 (Cheyenne, WY)
Date: 2010-01-19, 1:52PM MST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Cheyenne Frontier Days in July. Tix's are for July 31st--great seats!!!
I'm asking what I paid for them.

LET ME KNOW IF THIS WEBSITE DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU.

GOOD LUCK, GLADYS
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 05:39:23 pm »

Gladys, you are just great.  I have to work out a few things before I can commit and 7/31 is a ways away.
Not living anywhere close to Cheyenns, getting there, where to stay, etc., makes $90 seem cheap.   Ha.Ha.
Originally from Montana we were always interested in this function. Alaska is a long ways away now.
I will start working on this.   Thank you so much for your superb help.     Marian

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: